Asda Tex Mex dip selection

+

Bottle of wine

=

Lazy night in :DD

hot-chick-ugly.jpg

Iiiits woon of my favouriits tooo...

Pictures like this depress me :((

Why the fuck does she have her hair in two bunches?!!! why have womanly hair?!!!! just shave your head and live like a man.

'Oh I think I will put my hair in bunches today that would look nice'

Oh no it doesn't - because you are the size of an elephant, you dress like a trucker, you have a monster fringe and a fucking hairier top lip than Freddy Mercury and you look like you are trying to grow another head out of your neck!!!!!!

Pictures like this depress me :((

Why the fuck does she have her hair in two bunches?!!! why have womanly hair?!!!! just shave your head and live like a man.

'Oh I think I will put my hair in bunches today that would look nice'

Oh no it doesn't - because you are the size of an elephant, you dress like a trucker, you have a monster fringe and a fucking hairier top lip than Freddy Mercury and you look like you are trying to grow another head out of your neck!!!!!!

That really made me laugh :applaud:

Walking around in the dead of a late summer's night, in the drizzly rain that doesn't get you wet much. When no-one's about and you could get your nob out and no-one would be able to see the scabs.

I'm a very atmospheric person.

Following on from raw, I love wetting my finger then poking it in.

A tub of cocoa, that is, and also stuffing in the mixing bowl, before it's put in the oven.

Back
Top Bottom