The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Renaming the UEFA cup the Europa League... :ROLL:
At FIFA Headquarters...

"Hey boss, I've got a letter here from a League Two club in England, they're going to go bust because so little money is filtering through to them. They say that if things don't change there will only be a Premier League left in ten years' time. Possibly even half a Premier League, even the smaller PL clubs like West Brom and West Ham are struggling to get sponsors, which is just r..."

"Oh be quiet will you, I'm thinking of a snazzy new name for the UEFA Cup. Stop reading letters and do some work will you? I'm earning my money! Now where was I... Master League? No, sounds a bit fake... Euro Master League? Hmmm."

Dogs are great. Bless this one.

62n4i02.jpg

:CRY:

Her eyes are scary, if they weren't so bright blue she might actually be quite pretty. Right now she's constantly in "I've accidentally just parked my arse on a drawing pin" face mode.

Her eyes are scary, if they weren't so bright blue she might actually be quite pretty. Right now she's constantly in "I've accidentally just parked my arse on a drawing pin" face mode.
I think she's more in the "OMG look at the size of his cock" face mode. :LOL:

She is good looking, I mean there's much worse, but she's always pulling stupid faces and acting like a twat, and that itself makes you quite an ugly person.

Back
Top Bottom