The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

We should go to Cafe 1001 until 1, they shut and give away all their food for free. We then go to the bagel shop to get a hot salt beef with mustard. Thats what I call a good night out in East end :DD

I never knew that about the food!! I usually start off there and then go on to somewhere else. I will be staying there all night If they give away food!

You have to have mustard with the Salt beef.........MMMmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!

I might walk to brick lane on my lunch tomorrow and get one :DD

carrots.jpg

Sweden's consumer rights, bought a 42" Full HD TV Saturday before last, it's great but can't play football games without the contrast changing 20% depending on if you're on the left side of the pitch or the right, so yesterday I returned it for a refund, from walking into the store to walking out again took about 8 minutes, no intense interrogation like the UK, just "I bought this TV, I'm not happy with the picture quality, I'd like a refund please" and then queue to get the money put back on my credit card, the guy barely even checked the box, just looked in to see there was the shape of a TV and a remote, and of course all this was done in fluent English by the returns guy and the cashier girl, seriously this country has a better English fluency level than England.

Channel 4 woman. People who have no idea how to stop their kids from having tantrums/harming themselves/destroying their stuff/bullying other kids call this woman in and she shows them everything they're doing wrong. It's always the same thing (either discipline the kid, or, when they start crying but you can see they're not hurt and they just want attention ignore it and they will soon pack it in).

Funny watching Supernanny.

She goes in looking all prim and proper, and by day 2 she looks all disheveled, like she has been dragged through a bush back wards.

I bet she is filth in the bedroom tho, riding cane the lot. :COP:

Fuck supernanny as well

id be embarrassed to say that i need someone to sort my kids out, they should send someone round to kick fuck out of the kids and tell there parents to stop being pussies

Didn't even know you had kids Coopz.

I do like Supernanny, she is spot on, like the Ramsay of the child discipline world.

Didn't even know you had kids Coopz.

I do like Supernanny, she is spot on, like the Ramsay of the child discipline world.

ah no i dont have any kids it just a general feeling the whole thing and i have nothing against the "supernanny" i just think the parents should be ashamed that they cant sort their own kids out, if they did there wouldn't be a need for such a person

Ooooh I'd forgotten about that. It was one of the games I was planning on getting once I'd got a Triple. Ta for the reminder.

Back
Top Bottom