The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Yeah you should definitely check it out, it's great!!

Anyway, the things that are great for me today is that a.) Got an email saying my LBP has been dispatched and I only ordered it yesterday!! and b.) Our son has the best now toy ever. :D

That new Burger King burger. The triple meat whopper or whatever.

I didn't know what to expect, and as I unwrapped it, it was the usual squashed affair, didn't look promising at all.

But my word it was tasty. I think I'm addicted to them now 'cause I'm craving another as we speak.

Edit - It might be called the Mighty Meat Whopper 'cause I remember feeling like a burke ordering it.

What exactly is a blackberry? It's a fruit... I know I know. :P But I really aren't sure, is it like a pocket pc?

Last edited:
ah no i dont have any kids it just a general feeling the whole thing and i have nothing against the "supernanny" i just think the parents should be ashamed that they cant sort their own kids out, if they did there wouldn't be a need for such a person

Until you have kids yourself, I really don't think you can say this and be this judgemental. This point of view is just plain ignorant.

Last edited:
Tim = Epic Fail ;)

Does anyone play Mob Wars on Facebook? It's getting a bit addictive - even more than Scrabble!

Tim = Epic Fail ;)

Does anyone play Mob Wars on Facebook? It's getting a bit addictive - even more than Scrabble!

Not a mob wars fan no but I am hooked Be a Tycoon, My empire has lost a shitload of its value this last week though, I blame the credit crunch

Also got a couple of games of Scrabble going, now that is fun

Chili flakes? I do like Chili Vodka though, I remember buying a bottle a few years ago and it actually had a chili in the bottle, you had to leave it for so many days for it to be strong, til the color faded really pale. I've only ever seen it in one shop back where I used to live.

Haha it's a bit sweet for corn flakes works well on Ice Cream though, only trouble is I'm going through so many jars of the stuff.

Though friends and family send me a jar when they find a new brand or make as they know I'm addicted to the stuff though my other half is getting annoyed as I have about six kinds on the go in the fridge at the same time ... ;)

1) Watching Match of the Day in bed last night.

2) A hot shower in the morning.

3) Bacon sandwich for breakfast.

:))

Back
Top Bottom