CUNT

–noun Slang: Vulgar.
1. the vulva or vagina.
2. Disparaging and Offensive.
a. a woman.
b. a contemptible person.
3. sexual intercourse with a woman

Haha I knew minge was, but Cunt... Hilarious. :LOL:

Monopoly pwns Scrabble, though I don't mind a game of it every now and again, that you guys play looks pretty cool. God I must be getting old.

Being let out of work six hours early because you've done all the work for the day in the morning.

And now, instead of being stuck in a dark stockroom all day, I'm lying in bed watching the footy, with a big bottle of Magners.

Haha I knew minge was, but Cunt... Hilarious. :LOL:

Monopoly pwns Scrabble, though I don't mind a game of it every now and again, that you guys play looks pretty cool. God I must be getting old.

Monopoly on the 360 is a laugh but you cant beat the board game and stealing money out of the box :LOL:

Yeah, I think it's on the PS2 and Wii as well, not sure about PS3. I'd buy it though. :LOL: I used to have a Monopoly on the PC but god knows where it is. It owned though, it was online too.

Must be time for a move to a new city, the authorities are catching up with you faster and faster

What happened to Worcester Sauce Twiglets?

now they were awesome

They're still around aren't they? Sure I've seen some in my Christmas catalogue.

I love this stuff...
0224601_m.jpg

It says Lime, but it smells like Jelly Babies! So now i smell like a big Jelly Baby. Nom.

Man Jeff's gonna get some stick on sky sports for this...

Crap, I missed the show, did anyone watch it, did he get stick?...
I kept flicking back to it between shows but I didn't watch it long enough to see much. :(

Anyway on topic... CATS!! I should be getting one at Christmas! Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

The fact that we have our new cat early is great!! She is a gorgeous Tortie Cat, wasn't expecting to get her so early. :D

DSC01648.jpg

Yay!

Back
Top Bottom