The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

She's been ragging the fuck out of the curtains this morning.

What's great today is that it looks like Silent Hill outside, massively heavy fog and I can hardly see the other side of the road out of my living room window. The big city in the distance has disappeared, and when I go to the local Co-op later for supplies I can take a metal pipe with me and a dodgy radio, freaking out at any chav with it's legs tangled in a pushbike or the local hunchback appearing from the general direction of the scary pond.

Haha it's like that here too mate, I looked out the kithen window this morning and couldn't even see to the end of my not very long garden.

6a00cd96f91a6c4cd500d09e7b9714be2b-200pi

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. Not normally a fan of Frijj but this one is gorgeous.

6a00cd96f91a6c4cd500d09e7b9714be2b-200pi

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice. Not normally a fan of Frijj but this one is gorgeous.
I used to love their Vanilla one and the Banana one too I got them all the time when I was on the road.
Then one hot day when I was gasping I downed a Banana shake only to find it was off, very very off... I barfed it up through my nose and then all over my Suit and the side of my car, strangely not had one since... :SICK:

Just snowed here too. Although yes, it wasn't really a snowfall, was more of an announcement of Dandruff from Rolf Harris.

Burger Sauce

I have only just tried this stuff, oh my it tastes sooooo good I need to find it in the shops.

Mind you the both times I tried it I was smashed out of my face

Saw Michael McIntyre hosting Live At The Apollo the other night, he is brilliant. "You see people training to flip to the index at the back of the Argos catalogues, hiiiyahhh!" :D

I hope I get his and Sean Lock's DVDs for Chrimbo. My favourite Sean Lock joke was the one about novelty toilet symbols, "at my local pub (The Stag) they have a BUCK on the men's room door and a HIND on the women's room door, but they don't touch the disabled toilets do they? They don't have a picture of a deer with one antler upside down and a sad look on it's face."

I saw Michael McIntyre on the Price Charles 60th birthday thing and he was brilliant (I thought Robin Williams was shite). I'm definitely buying his dvd.

Saw Michael McIntyre hosting Live At The Apollo the other night, he is brilliant. "You see people training to flip to the index at the back of the Argos catalogues, hiiiyahhh!" :D

YouTube - Michael McIntyre on 'ARGOS' - Live at the Apollo - NEW!

I also liked the bit about the lottery announcer ordering Chinese :)
Have you seen his other performance at the Apollo last year? If not check it out on youtube. The bit about sneezing & Tube trains is genius!

YouTube - Michael Macintyre - Live At The Apollo - Part 2 of 3

That guy is on Mock The Week aswell from time to time. Funny in short bursts, however they do have a very poor guy who is always on, the baldy on the right team. He starts sniggering halfway through his own jokes...C0ck!

That's a great show.
Do you mean Andy Parsons? I think he's quite good if a little shouty, definately a hell of a lot better than Gina Yashere. Her jokes are lame, so she resorts to doing African accents.
Hugh Dennis is my favourite on it though.

Yeah Gina Yashere is shit. I read an interview she had made where she slagged off the UK comedy scene claiming that the reason she hadn't made it big here was we're all racists.

Mock the week annoys me and it's scripted to the point where it's kinda painful to watch parts. Like the random rounds where Hugh and Frankie will do a 'i'll say one thing and he will say what i'm actually meaning' - they'll act like they're surprised to hear what the task is, and then launch into a script and then get points... and then they move on - so the round is just an excuse to give their team points each week?

Back
Top Bottom