The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

killers100.jpg

1upped Tim

Q: How do gold stars work?
A: Gold stars are no longer based on 100% notes hit. They are based on exceptional score. So it is possible to get 100% with bad overdrive usage and not get a gold star. Conversely, with good overdrive usage you can make a mistake or two and still get a gold star. Gold stars are only attainable in expert difficulty. For multiplayer, all band members must be on expert.
No photoshop :).

OK OK, give me a chance tonight and I will get 100% on expert. If I haven't got a picture of myself getting 100% on Expert for When You Were Young by midnight then I admit I will have been pwnd ;)).

Last edited:
OK OK, give me a chance tonight and I will get 100% on expert. If I haven't got a picture of myself getting 100% on Expert for When You Were Young by midnight then I admit I will have been pwnd ;)).

I think gold stars are earnt when you get five stars, then get 50% of the score again?

Little Children!!!! (Not in a bad way :ROLL:)

One of the wifes friends is staying with us for 5 days and has the cutest little 1 1/2 year old. She is all smiley and has cute little cheeks.

I think I am getting broody - there may be some little Bobs or Bobettes soon.

Not sure I like the crying parts of the day though - but the wife can deal with that :DD

One of the wifes friends is staying with us for 5 days and has the cutest little 1 1/2 year old. She is all smiley and has cute little cheeks.

Not sure I like the crying parts of the day though - but the wife can deal with that :DD

I hear ya Bobster! Kids are the future!!!

Other peoples kids are great fun, and then they go home ;))

Well my fingers have now warmed up, and my best so far has been 99%, about 4 notes missed. I've got 4 hours 40 minutes to go :)).

Back
Top Bottom