The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

I love some of the jokes on it and i think some of the impressions are spot on - but 90% are him dressing up as someone and saying 'fuck, cock twat' and getting laughs. It reminds me of Bo Selecta - it used to be really funny and clever but then just became about cock twat cunt fuck jokes.

Some sketches are funny - but the majority is shit.

I did like Beedlejuice though that was funny. And he also did a Stephen Hawking thing - that was funny.

Hmmm I think it's good. I thought Star Stories which he did was absolutely, woefully bad and that was along the same lines as this but this just makes me laugh. The impressions are really good and the piss takes are funny most of the time, the Daily Mail Dvd ones especially.

Its 90% shit and 10% good, the 10% aint enough to save it

Singapore Airlines A380

221Photo-0386.jpg

Chris you fucking god you!

I heard that music about 3 months ago on tv and i just couldn't figure out what game had it on the intro - i was sure it was the ending theme for COD1 or MOH or something but its this!!!!

I just love an intro like that, very rare that you get one using real footage. Pricey now though, this was back in the days before money had ruined football.

I'd love to watch Premier League season reviews from years back, you hear the pundits go on about players and you take their word that they were "phenomenal" because you've never seen them yourself. I would love to watch a Liverpool season with Hansen and Lawrenson, or Blackburn's title-winning season. Shame you can't get anything like that (to my knowledge).

I'm not sure about reviews from the Lawro & Hansen days, but they do Premier League season reviews on Sky Sports quite often, so you might be lucky and catch Blackburn's winning season...

I saw one or two "classic matches" on Sky Sports when I had it, all I can afford now is Shitanta unfortunately. :(

Bank holiday mondays so for the rest of the week it feels a day behind and friday comes sooner than you think. Although for me yesterday felt like a tuesday but today feels like a friday

Back
Top Bottom