The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

She's happy all the time, nothing gets her down apart from complete and utter cunts like Rex are shitty to her. I think the people who hate her just can't stand people being happy. Or they just hate the Welsh, ruddy racists.

I'd marry her, if the missus would let me.

Hmm.. I quite like seeing people happy and I've got Welsh blood so I dont think it's either of those. She just gets right on my tits for some reason. I find she can be a bit patronising (without meaning it) sometimes and like I say there's just something about her generally that I dont like.

I don't think she's fit either. FOREHEAD.

I wouldn't say she was fit either, but then I like her on a deeper level than the rest of you chauvinist pigs. ;)

She's good-looking, not stunning, but I like that. The stunning girls usually apply 17.4 tonnes of make-up anyway, and are bitches to go along with it. I think the forehead thing would be fixed with a bit of creative hairdressing.

Oh yeah don't get me wrong, I'm not into all that either, if my girlfriend was one of those 'princess' type girls (like Rex's gf for example) with a crap personality then I'd probably have killed myself by now, I just dont like Rachel.

By creative hairdressing do you mean something like this...

CLICKAGE

Haha.;))

Very nice.

Two fighter jets are doing some show off manuevers for the last 20 mins.

Once they passed right over my house at aprox 50m, with the jets just 5m apart from each other.

I'm still hearing them. .... they just passed again near my house, the sound is pretty high, and cool to hear. My niece (1 year old), that was sleeping, doesn't agree with me thought :-pp

Culinary,_best_quality_Wallpapers_-_fried_egg.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned... i don't recall it being... if it has, it's good enough for a second shout.

Sex!

- Zenden scoring freekicks : 2 in one week !!!

- And my new car : a Ford Fiesta ST, very dark blue with 2 white stripes :).

Back
Top Bottom