The 'Things That Are Great' Thread

Oh yeah NC, the fittest redhead is infinitely fitter than the fittest brunette or blonde, but double if its a combination of red+blonde or red+brunette.

Ham sandwiches are fucking great. Give me a pile of them, 8 slices of bread and a pack of thick ham, and I'm yours.

That's ruined it. The whole image. I'd rather just have a pile of pancakes now. With bramble jam on them. Please, don't spoil it! :D

Bacon? If you're talking Bacon, let's talk cheese!! And also chicken. Add them together on a french stick of love and we're well away.

Nice, judging from all those graphs it looks like the storm is over northern france at the moment!

273-6211680A69UC451224X.jpg

Got that chair today and it's pretty sweet! The bass that comes out of it is quality, as well as the sound effects either side of your head. :TU:

The company that manufacture those gave one to Front magazine a few years back, before releasing a final model. My mate kept it, along with hundreds of other concept products before returning to uni. He was so tight with his money, he actually used it as speakers for his iPod.

The company that manufacture those gave one to Front magazine a few years back, before releasing a final model. My mate kept it, along with hundreds of other concept products before returning to uni. He was so tight with his money, he actually used it as speakers for his iPod.

Pretty good idea really, it gives off great sound quality.

Pretty good idea really, it gives off great sound quality.

Bit heavy walking around with it on your head though.........

Back
Top Bottom