The Retro-PES Corner

unknown.png

This guy thinks Scripting in current modern titles of Pes/Fifa does not exist..
The game has grasped him very well. He is defending them to the death.

Guys, so! I'm sure the man himself will make a big post soon but given installer's out already (Sany the legend did it again) I just wanted to share this patch:

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-6...nstallers-by-sany.67651/page-104#post-3640857

made by my man @Daro patch with Polish Ekstraklasa and all the goodies, graphic quality is jacked the fuck up, some Asian teams and even TP Mazembe in it.
There's some big Latvia fans in this thread (wink wink) well this one's got Lithuania as a challenge team 🐑 also some lower-league Polish teams for ML mega challenge.

If u want a current season patch try it. Marvelous work 🐑 !!

K so the patch quality's insane af in terms of audio and visuals, gameplay seems to be slowed down a lot, especially with teams who have 50 overall stats 🐑

The graphics are so advanced that apprently you gotta restart kitserver every 2 games - since all the super HD kits destroy the game 🐑

PES 5: I would like to bring ur attention to this post - https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-5...and-andregranata91.81749/page-20#post-3640737

I am accepting the challenges. I think we should start a retro pes corner league. Maybe I could host a Baba Cup and winner gets a sheep 🐑

let me know if u up 2 the challenge!

@shareq01 here is the formation with individual orders I told ya.
Note : the arrows in SS's can be diagonally outside, in my case, when the SS cuts inside the AMF gives the width.

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_114236.jpg
    IMG_20210103_114236.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20210103_114229.jpg
    IMG_20210103_114229.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20210103_114221.jpg
    IMG_20210103_114221.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 20
@shareq01 here is the formation with individual orders I told ya.
Note : the arrows in SS's can be diagonally outside, in my case, when the SS cuts inside the AMF gives the width.
Quoting me. This above was @geezer Geezers 05-06 patch for we9le. Very polished, very good but I have 2 problems.

1) In ML defaults there are some additional duplicate players like Ronaldo (phenomenon), Yebda and Crouch. I assume this is fixed with an OF editor?

2) The radar is removed by default. Asking all "radar haters" around here, :P that achieved to remove it, how is it done???? Cause I want to do reverse engineering and return it back. I can't play 100% without the radar.. :)

I saw a command line in kserv.cfg that says enforce radarcolour. Should I set it to [=0] ?

Quoting me. This above was @geezer Geezers 05-06 patch for we9le. Very polished, very good but I have 2 problems.

1) In ML defaults there are some additional duplicate players like Ronaldo (phenomenon), Yebda and Crouch. I assume this is fixed with an OF editor?

2) The radar is removed by default. Asking all "radar haters" around here, :P that achieved to remove it, how is it done???? Cause I want to do reverse engineering and return it back. I can't play 100% without the radar.. :)

I saw a command line in kserv.cfg that says enforce radarcolour. Should I set it to [=0] ?

Radar hater here 🐑 - I was removing radar recently so I can point u to the correct files here: https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/remove-radar-from-the-game-actual-guide.85232/

how to restore it, hmmmm - would probably have to find those exact two files with radar included and add them back to the game i guess??

Also about this @geezer we9le patch and all its spinoff and updates, they are all brilliant but one major flaw.

When starting ML, in the league structure screen, if you change drastically the clubs competing in Leagues, the game crashes to desktop, in my PC at least.

Little changes are accepted, but can figure out the red line, and I lost many hours trying to figure out.

This means I am cursed with the crappy League draw the ML does, leaving outsize clubs like Barca etc..

@slamsoze Hmm, I wonder what is causing that crash, sounds like it must be one of the teams? Does it crash at selection then or once you begin the ML? If it's within ML maybe one or more of those teams have shop players or something as moving those to teams in the editor can cause ML problems.

As to those duplicate players yes you should be able to find that in the Editor. Are they duplicate as in there's one for the national team and another for the club side? You can just edit one to someone else and take them out of the national team and put the 'real' one in.

@slamsoze Hmm, I wonder what is causing that crash, sounds like it must be one of the teams? Does it crash at selection then or once you begin the ML? If it's within ML maybe one or more of those teams have shop players or something as moving those to teams in the editor can cause ML problems.

As to those duplicate players yes you should be able to find that in the Editor. Are they duplicate as in there's one for the national team and another for the club side? You can just edit one to someone else and take them out of the national team and put the 'real' one in.
I captured a video, I'll upload it latter.

It crashes exactly after the moment you press OK in the league structure screen.

In normal terms once you finish your teams selection, you press OK, the background changes to a moving CL ball and you are in ML.

When you make a lot of team changes, or sweep all and set the in leagues from scratch, when you Press OK, the animation of the background does Nr change, it stays the previous background empty, as the game freeze and then it crashes to desktop.

I would say also it is teams causing it, but what's the difference when I don't pick teams and let the game choose random. Cause I did it many times and it happens cause of the changing of teams competing.

And i tried many different combs. Can I choose always the wrong teams and the game chooses randomly always the proper ones?

Just to be accurate 1000% it happens to the Geezer updated versions by Matija 2016-17 and in the all in one version ofbl 2015-2016.

In his original 2005-06 patch, have not tested properly, since it starts with ML structure locked and I must unlock it first to do the testing.
@mattmid
As for the duplicates. In Ronaldo9 case, there is one playing 8n real Madrid and one appearing in My ML defaults extra bench players. They have same stats, salary and body type as far as I can check.
Also bonus tip, here I think those duplicates are extra players added in ML default, IIRC ML default squad does not start with 32 players roster!?

@slamsoze Yeah I think it's 23 players at that time or thereabouts, certainly not 32, I don't think it's that high until at least PES 10 or higher. Seems like they must have added players to the ML default roster. Didn't even know you could do that.

Does it still happen if you don't choose the ML defualts?

Have you tried putting that option file into another weple patch and see if you get the same crash? If you upload it I'll try it in one. I don't have that patch but I did download a we9le patch the other day.

@slamsoze Yeah I think it's 23 players at that time or thereabouts, certainly not 32, I don't think it's that high until at least PES 10 or higher. Seems like they must have added players to the ML default roster. Didn't even know you could do that.

Does it still happen if you don't choose the ML defualts?

Have you tried putting that option file into another weple patch and see if you get the same crash? If you upload it I'll try it in one. I don't have that patch but I did download a we9le patch the other day.
Didn't do so much testing outside, cause it is we9le, and as you know there are few patches for this game, in comparison to others PESes.

If you ever have time and wanna try some we9le good patch drop a look here. It is patch No# 2) that happens, and the next season 2016-2027 version.

https://evo-web.co.uk/threads/pes-6-global-patches-full-installers-by-sany.67651/post-2493936

At the moment I will go to @Fabri55 pes 5 patch. I am very spoiled by the ball physics of pes5/we/we9le and don't want to drop my elitism and go to pes6. :D :P

Last edited:
@mattmid sorry for the noobnquestion. I am trying to run an OF editor for PES5 by @PeterC10, I go to that github page, downloading some staff, extracting, but no files are executable.

Most FILES are. Sh or. MD... How in the name of God does it work??? :P

Wasn't it a simple Java app in the old days? WTF I'm so confused... :)

Seems remiss of me to have only played this game today as I've had it for ages but wow.

I adore this intro. It made we want to simultaneously play the the game AND go outside for a kick about. Just makes football look so much fun, which is something I lose sight of often.

Also it looks dated, even for 2001. It's got a mid-90s, corny USA '94 promo vibe. Conjures up memories of when football and football games a major part of my innocent life!

unknown.png

This is the top 8 halfway through the season, seems like I will be stuck at 5th
I went kind of mad in the window
I saw I had 34000 funds and got
Alaba (4000)
Pjanic (3000)
Ter Stegen (5000)
Immobile (10,000) (Most unrealistic signing and I kinda spent alot on him too ,hopefully he's good otherwise, 10000 down the drain 😂 )

I sold
- Afellay
- Pinto
- Adriano
- Jiovanni Dos Santos

So I have around 25000 right now in funds

There were high hopes that Miserius would take us out of our misery.. :) :P
5 passes, 1 crosses, 4 cleared though :D

Attachments

• IMG_20210103_204236.jpg
    IMG_20210103_204236.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20210103_204300.jpg
    IMG_20210103_204300.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20210103_204308.jpg
    IMG_20210103_204308.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210103_204320.jpg
    IMG_20210103_204320.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20210103_204212.jpg
    IMG_20210103_204212.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14
I am really curious and tempted to advance this Amador ML, as I kind of like those unorthodox Stas variation to players, like CF having Stat polygons of Defensivebfullbacks.

What concernse IE how it will behave when advancing seasons, as it violates PES inner unwritten rules, like NT teams having only 3 players of different nationality, like Greece and Brazil.

I think I discussed this again either with @mattmid or @*aLe . It was a general myth back in the days that Option Files with understaffed NT teams tended to make ML saves corrupt after the first summer transfer window.

unknown.png

This is the top 8 halfway through the season, seems like I will be stuck at 5th
I went kind of mad in the window
I saw I had 34000 funds and got
Alaba (4000)
Pjanic (3000)
Ter Stegen (5000)
Immobile (10,000) (Most unrealistic signing and I kinda spent alot on him too ,hopefully he's good otherwise, 10000 down the drain 😂 )

I sold
- Afellay
- Pinto
- Adriano
- Jiovanni Dos Santos

So I have around 25000 right now in funds
Good signings! The first season will always be difficult if you haven't played the game that much. I'm sure the next season you'll do better. Is the 5th spot a Europa League one?

And now, news on the Siena save...
I really wanted to go up, so I made some good signings. They were quite expensive in terms of salary so promotion would be really needed to cover how much we were going to spend. The signings were:

- 28yo Vágner Love, from CSKA Moscow, on a free transfer. Joins the team to replace Castolo's place in the lineup.
- Central defender Ibrahim Kas, from Bursaspor, also on a free transfer
- LWB Eliseu from Málaga
- Mainz 05 right wing back Marcel Risse

The first seven games got us 3 wins, 3 draws and a single defeat (in the opening match against recently relegated Calcio Catania). We went into the mid-season transfer window desperate for some funds, so I sold a big part of the original team (Macco, Ceciu, etc). We then went on to win 5 of the remaining 7 games, with a draw and a single defeat on the last day the of the season at home against Torino. The news got to the Artemio Franchi: Lecce had lost against Atalanta, and that meant promotion as league champions!!! :DANCE:

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS!.jpg

League Table.jpg

Vágner Love ended up as the top scorer in the league

Awards.jpg

This was our lineup for almost the entire season:

Lineup.jpg

Tatarusanu started with little confidence, but went on to be one of the best in the league. Valeny had a fantastic season as AC Siena's captain, along with Jaric and Kas on the defensive line. Sousa was probably the second best player in the team, with Dodo always covering his back. Espimas deservedly won his place in the starting lineup, Eliseu was key as a LWB and the 18yo Yamada developed pretty well. Castolo was the backup striker in the remaining 7 games, as Ordaz won his place back in the starting lineup with 5 goals and, at the top, star signing Vágner Love didn't disappoint and went on to be one of the best players in the league. Special mention for the regular subs: Ximelez, Ruskin (wanted by Liverpool!), Castolo, Huylens, Risse, second captain Iouga, Minanda, Stein and Stremer. A couple of them will surely leave us as soon as the transfer window is open, but their service won't be forgotten!

An important transfer window awaits us. The signings must be done correctly to fight for survival in Serie A. The fans are also looking forward to meet up with fierce rivals Fiorentina!

Yup. This is my first reply to a thread, since I just created this account.
I just started my YT channel, after some weeks of testing and what to upload, I came with a great plan.
I just uploaded the first episodes of two series:
- An exhibition match series in WE9. The idea of this series is getting the WEN points so when I reach 2000 I unlock the ML composition and then start the WE9 ML series with a created team.
- A PES 6 ML with an updated option file. This ML is intended to have only 2 seasons: one in 2nd Div and one in 1st Div. But, if I don't succeed on winning the 1st Div title in that second season, I will play a third season. This ML is in a league with only south-american teams, and I chose to play as Racing Club de Avellaneda.
If anyone is interested in my channel let me know and I will send you a link to it, or perhaps just search for "Sampa543" in the YouTube browser.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope this year we keep on enjoying the retro PES games we all love.

I am really curious and tempted to advance this Amador ML, as I kind of like those unorthodox Stas variation to players, like CF having Stat polygons of Defensivebfullbacks.

What concernse IE how it will behave when advancing seasons, as it violates PES inner unwritten rules, like NT teams having only 3 players of different nationality, like Greece and Brazil.

I think I discussed this again either with @mattmid or @*aLe . It was a general myth back in the days that Option Files with understaffed NT teams tended to make ML saves corrupt after the first summer transfer window.

I played an Amador ML. Three or four seasons with no issues. :-)

Yup. This is my first reply to a thread, since I just created this account.
I just started my YT channel, after some weeks of testing and what to upload, I came with a great plan.
I just uploaded the first episodes of two series:
- An exhibition match series in WE9. The idea of this series is getting the WEN points so when I reach 2000 I unlock the ML composition and then start the WE9 ML series with a created team.
- A PES 6 ML with an updated option file. This ML is intended to have only 2 seasons: one in 2nd Div and one in 1st Div. But, if I don't succeed on winning the 1st Div title in that second season, I will play a third season. This ML is in a league with only south-american teams, and I chose to play as Racing Club de Avellaneda.
If anyone is interested in my channel let me know and I will send you a link to it, or perhaps just search for "Sampa543" in the YouTube browser.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope this year we keep on enjoying the retro PES games we all love.

Guys I kinda need some help deciding something right here.
I was playing in portable versions of the games because I felt it was better since they are a lot lighter than the full versions, but they lack something that kinda would make the videos more entertaining: the sound. There's no commentary, no background music, and their absence makes the videos straight up boring.
So I need help deciding if I should delete the videos I already uploaded (they're only 2 so it's not that big of a deal if I delete them) and start over, or if you have any other suggestion that would be really appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi @slamsoze probably a silly question but what does NT mean in your post?

“It was a general myth back in the days that Option Files with understaffed NT teams tended to make ML saves corrupt after the first summer transfer window.”

Thanks

@sampa543: welcome man, hope to see more of you (and your videos) around here. Regarding your question, I'm more of a written word kind of guy but I wouldn't delete anything: it's always great to look back at the things we've done in the past and be able to say that we improved upon it.
Anyway, your ML video reminded me of the fact that though there are countless PES6 mods out there, because of the lack of retro-PES content online, one almost never gets to see those great works in action - unless, of course, we're playing them. This to me is criminal, given the great works of art made by the community that deserve much more attention...

@sampa543: welcome man, hope to see more of you (and your videos) around here. Regarding your question, I'm more of a written word kind of guy but I wouldn't delete anything: it's always great to look back at the things we've done in the past and be able to say that we improved upon it.
Anyway, your ML video reminded me of the fact that though there are countless PES6 mods out there, because of the lack of retro-PES content online, one almost never gets to see those great works in action - unless, of course, we're playing them. This to me is criminal, given the great works of art made by the community that deserve much more attention...

Thanks for the welcome dude, and I must say one of your posts drove me into creating this account (I was looking for a specific image in google and one of the pictures of your PES5 ML with ML United popped up and caught my interest, one of the reasons is because of the fact that I'm preparing myself to start a PES5 ML series, but it will take a while because:
1- I need to unlock some stuff first
2- I plan on editing the option file, and maybe even upload the file to mediafire so everyone can download it. But, I will keep the default unlicensed logos because I don't want to lose all the ambient of playing with those cool fake logos.
3- I still can't think of a creative name for my club, and can't think of a league either.

But as soon as I got everything set up, I will start it, hoping it to be really great!

And also, I am considering replacing the Racing ML series with another PES 6 ML series, but with the Amador mod which really caught my interest.

Back
Top Bottom