The Retro-PES Corner

Guys, I have a question..

If I start a Master League in PES 2011, will players outside of the designated ML teams appear as Free Agents or Transfers?

Say for example I am playing an All European ML. Will players from South American teams appear in the transfer market?

Thanks in advance. :TU:
Hey mate! Don't know if I understood correctly your question, but I'm certain players from Libertadores won't appear on their own, I distinctly remember wanting to play the Ronaldo from Corinthias in a ML and having to clone the player in edit mode to do so.

Thanks for your feedback guys! Here's the thing, though..

I want to continue my Sheffield Wednesday campaign in PES 2011.

The team isn't included in Smoke Patch (or in any 2011 edition, since they were relegated to the 3rd division), but I can edit one of the Championship teams (with badges, players, etc), to make it like Wednesday, no problem..

But the patch itself has an issue! West Ham United and Watford have exactly the same team, the players are duplicated! (even if I release the player from say, Watford, they will still be duplicated in Free Agents).

1729874487152.png

When I try to edit one of the players, it changes stats for BOTH teams' players.. So what I was thinking was moving Watford to South America or to "other European Teams" so that their players don't appear in my ML (exchanging them with another team, maybe Rangers or Celtic, or a makeshift invented generic English team full of free agents).

But the problem is, when I try to change the league structure in Edit Mode, then the whole patch gets messed up.

So, I tried PESEdit patch. But then, PESEdit doesn't have editable teams.. So I can't create Sheffield Wednesday.

So right now, I am kind of stuck and not being able to start my Master League.. Because those duplicated players in both teams really bother me.

Maybe I'll just move the campaign to a different edition, lol.. :LOL:

Last edited:
Does anyone know the first PES you could set up proper FUMA? As in short pass, long pass, shoot and through ball on the 4 face buttons with power bar?

I've got a few long haul flights due soon and have an android tablet so have set up some console emulators. Tried PES6 on PS2 but am finding the assists pretty annoying, been playing FUMA across FIFA and PES for quite a few years now

If I recall correctly, the "face-button" version of the FUMA started in PES 2013.
Because I remember for PES 2012, you have to use the jenkey gameplay tool to get 0 pass assist.

Back
Top Bottom