The Retro-PES Corner

Anyone still playing Pes 2011?
It's a very different chapter from 2012 and 2013 (also very different from each other).
In pes 2011 I notice a greater physicality in the players, and the thing I love is the shooting system. The inclination of the analog stick determines in all respects the type of shoot we are going to do. Difficult but rewarding at the same time.

The biggest mystery for me about the editing forums, I'll explain. :CONF:
It's the J-League Winning Eleven 2010 Club Championship.
I believe it is one of the most spectacular, realistic and complete versions for anyone who is a fan of the Japanese league. Konami's masterpiece...

But the most I found was a patch translated into Spanish and with the logos.

How I would like to have a perfect version, preserving the originality of the game, just adding translation, logos and official kits (maybe faces). Because, several important teams become generic.
I've looked for everything, even Option File (on Japanese sites lol) and nothing was found.
Unfortunately, what I found most, right here in Brazil, are tons of bizarre, ridiculous patches, with poor quality, that use the J-League Winning Eleven 2010 CC.

I swear, if I knew how to edit console patches, I would work on this version, carrying out a kind of remastering "aimed at licensing and achieving maximum improvement".

Sorry my English is bad, but I hope you understand the purpose of the post.

I believe it is one of the most spectacular, realistic and complete versions for anyone who is a fan of the Japanese league. Konami's masterpiece...

How I would like to have a perfect version, preserving the originality of the game, just adding translation, logos and official kits (maybe faces). Because, several important teams become generic.
I've looked for everything, even Option File (on Japanese sites lol) and nothing was found.
Unfortunately, what I found most, right here in Brazil, are tons of bizarre, ridiculous patches, with poor quality, that use the J-League Winning Eleven 2010 CC.

I swear, if I knew how to edit console patches, I would work on this version, carrying out a kind of remastering "aimed at licensing and achieving maximum improvement".

Yes this would be ideal. There are a few of us who have searched for English translation for a long time. I would also love the kits and badges added.

like you say, there are plenty of Brazilian patches but the amount of changes make the game almost unrecognisable.

You sound like the Brazilian version of me! All I really want is a translation and corrections - nothing else added.

I've started to translate this game into English myself using a combination of Google Translate and common sense. Could take me ages though, and I'm a novice so it might not even work but I can try!

I can maybe tackle the rest with an option file or learning how to patch - time will tell!

how does it compare to pes 2011?
It could very well just be a language change from the Japanese WE11. Maybe it has a few different balls. There are a a few Nike balls which is common in the Korean versions and also this Adidas F50 ball. I couldn’t tell you if this in the Japanese version or not. The commentary is Jon Champion just like PAL and NTSC-J.0F02B2FB-330E-4C70-909B-69D40EC921EB.jpeg

That's why I love this forum. There are always angels present, who surprise us.
The Option File is sensational. Without a doubt it is the most complete and perfect.
Thank you very much, my friend, for sharing the content.

I tested here for long hours.
All generic kits are correct;
Some German teams were included, replacing the classic teams. The players (appearance and appearance) are quite consistent with Konami's notes.

I took some prints. It's really worth using for J-League fans.
Arquivo de opções de kits.png
To the editor of this work.
I leave my eternal gratitude! :WORSHIP:

That's why I love this forum. There are always angels present, who surprise us.
The Option File is sensational. Without a doubt it is the most complete and perfect.
Thank you very much, my friend, for sharing the content.

I tested here for long hours.
All generic kits are correct;
Some German teams were included, replacing the classic teams. The players (appearance and appearance) are quite consistent with Konami's notes.

I took some prints. It's really worth using for J-League fans.
To the editor of this work.
I leave my eternal gratitude! :WORSHIP:

Looks good!

Guarantee I'll finish this translation after an insane amount of time and then someone will find a better one online. 😄

Oh wow - looks like you're way, way ahead of where I am!

Any possible estimate on when it'll be ready?

Don't suppose you're doing 2009 too?! 😄

As far as I know 2009 and 2010 are the only two PS2 J.League titles without straightforward translations.
I don't think I'll be able to do 2009 since that also involves editing the whole database of players to rename, it's a bit too much for me.

I'll upload the patch later since I won't be able to finish it.

I'm not sure if I have the Spanish patched ISO. 🤔

Why wouldn't it work on a clean ISO? I don't understand these things fully!
The J_TEXT is a bit larger than the original one.
If you really want to use it on the original ISO though... You can open the AFS file with DkZ Studio & go to Edit & you'll see the option to reduce AFS file size there.

I mainly stick with the Spanish ISO because it has real callnames for the English teams. (idk how to do that myself. lol)

The J_TEXT is a bit larger than the original one.
If you really want to use it on the original ISO though... You can open the AFS file with DkZ Studio & go to Edit & you'll see the option to reduce AFS file size there.

I mainly stick with the Spanish ISO because it has real callnames for the English teams. (idk how to do that myself. lol)

Ah okay. I might be able to figure that out!

If not I'm sure one of the sexy bastards in here can help me out.

I think I did a little bit of an oopsie here, I forgot high LOD was in that SLPM file.😂

Edit : Link updated.

Last edited:
I'm intrigued here.
Does anyone know how editors work (I mean, import) these logos into the Option File?
1.png
It's something I never discovered. You must have a specific tool.

sk_rea2f wow, thank you very much for your attention and contribution.
I was never a WE/PES editor on consoles, but since 2005 I have migrated to PC. So, I have to learn. lol
I'm immensely happy that there are such incredible, expert and generous people on the forum. I will keep an eye on new projects and, if necessary, I will also help.

Without a doubt, the J-League Winning Eleven 9 Asia Championship is a version that I have immense affection for. I played a lot. I remember a series I did, using Consadole Sapporo. Back when I had my PS2. Then, I sold it to invest in a PC Gamer. It was one of the worst mistakes I made in my life. Because, in my mind at the time, games (consoles of the past) will never be used again. lol

But even I didn't know that the future would be disgraceful, and how nostalgic I am. Deeply appreciative of Konami's good works, which marked his childhood.

All of this brings back good memories. From our circle of friends. The enthusiasm for watching football, the big clubs and legendary players.

But anyway, reviewing old versions of the J-League, I came across something surprising here.
In WE-Shop, it was possible to buy the last difficulty, called (legend level).
I'm playing, against the CPU at this level, it's crazy, how challenging, annoying and addictive it is.

1702028947503.png

JLWE9AC is without a doubt, one of the most challenging and uniquely fun PES/WE games I've ever played. :)

I'm a HUGE fan of Asian Leagues (see my signature), particularly the Korean League. :) I started a campaign with Bucheon SK :RSCARF: and I did one interesting thing: I traded away all my better players and filled the team with some of the lowest rated ones the K-League had to offer! I struggled mightily, probably more so than in any other campaign I've played.

I need to go back to JLWE9AC. The design, the gameplay, the personalized chants, commentary, banners, and overall feeling of the game is a masterpiece, really recreating the leagues. Brutal, physical, challenging and unforgiving fun. It amazes me to see how, with a more "limited" PS2 engine, such an incredible atmosphere was created. And right up my alley, one of my favorite editons of all time. :TU:

Last edited:
View attachment 250697

JLWE9AC is without a doubt, one of the most challenging and uniquely fun PES/WE games I've ever played. :)

I'm a HUGE fan of Asian Leagues (see my signature), particularly the Korean League. :) I started a campaign with Bucheon SK :RSCARF: and I did one interesting thing: I traded away all my better players and filled the team with some of the lowest rated ones the K-League had to offer! I struggled mightily, probably more so than in any other campaign I've played.

I need to go back to JLWE9AC. The design, the gameplay, the personalized chants, commentary, banners, and overall feeling of the game is a masterpiece, really recreating the leagues. Brutal, physical, challenging and unforgiving fun. It amazes me to see how, with a more "limited" PS2 engine, such an incredible atmosphere was created. And right up my alley, one of my favorite editons of all time. :TU:
Is this game ready for the European market (English language?)? I remember that I played a J-League Edition many years ago and I was also fascinated by the atmosphere etc. It would be time for a new try but I don't have a clue where to find these games and if it's in Japenese I'm lost. :D

Back
Top Bottom