The Retro-PES Corner

View attachment 202245View attachment 202246
View attachment 202247View attachment 202248
a patch tribute wendetta and wedoit converted to original backgrounds and original music with remastered adboards based on the 2002 world cup, featuring the 2002-03 team rosters and featuring the fevernova ball

Winning Eleven 6 Final Evolution 20th anniversary
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zsw6f3ekxdbl8id/(2003)+Winning+Eleven+6+Final+Evolution.iso/file
My 1st game back, me as England v Brazil on only 3 stars. I get 3 red cards for slide tackles, all probably deserved, except Beckham's on Carlos from behind didn't look so bad to me :p and I wasn't trying to get sent off, but was enjoying sliding. I lose 1-0 to a long range Carlos free kick that Seaman makes a mess of, so perfect :) I love the tempo of the game and especially the physical battles when players are shoulder to shoulder, just feels right and I like how you're rewarded for tight turns at correct times. The AI seem quite smart too.

Last edited:
I mean in general. There is really huge database of patches available really easy by Sanny's installers. As far as I understand all of them are PES 6 or earlier versions. I would like to have same comfort in installing patches for PES 2008, PES 2013 or even newer :)

My memory is a little fuzzy on this but the PC version of PES 2011, The game speed slider o ly let's you increase by +1 or +2 but you can't decrease it - 1 or - 2 like you could on the console port.

Was there ever

A) A reason why?

B) A tool to enable this on the PC version outside of using the speed slider in kitserver?

@Marlon Anthony Well in my experience the speed slider which is included in PESEdit patch (which I think might be the same one in kitserver, not sure) works perfectly.. But if you want to use another tool, you can try using Cheat Engine, which I use to decrease speed in PES 2009 and 2010. :TU:

I mean in general. There is really huge database of patches available really easy by Sanny's installers. As far as I understand all of them are PES 6 or earlier versions. I would like to have same comfort in installing patches for PES 2008, PES 2013 or even newer :)
Ah I see Sany's installers. :) Hmmm I can't think of any all-in-one installers for 2008 or later with the exception of Football Life (which takes a while to download and install).. Actually I think though that installing patches for a lot of these editions is a quite straightforward business though. 2008 for example with the VirtuaRed patch, I think it only includes a kitserver.

Ah I see Sany's installers. :) Hmmm I can't think of any all-in-one installers for 2008 or later with the exception of Football Life (which takes a while to download and install).. Actually I think though that installing patches for a lot of these editions is a quite straightforward business though. 2008 for example with the VirtuaRed patch, I think it only includes a kitserver.

It is possible to do that, with a little hex edition you can easily have multiple versions of any game, i did I for pes2013 when i wanted to have an independent patch and the original game, i will try to take some time to make a tutorial of that later then you can port the same idea to other pes games and make your own database of patches (which i highly recommend using archive.org) making an installer is not so hard i have a few examples of that

It is possible to do that, with a little hex edition you can easily have multiple versions of any game, i did I for pes2013 when i wanted to have an independent patch and the original game, i will try to take some time to make a tutorial of that later then you can port the same idea to other pes games and make your own database of patches (which i highly recommend using archive.org) making an installer is not so hard i have a few examples of that
There's already tool for that, atleast for pes 2013.

https://www.moddingway.com/file/28722.html

pcsx2 2023-02-15 14-36-50-61.jpgpcsx2 2023-02-15 17-38-30-38.jpg
pcsx2 2023-02-15 17-38-10-36.jpgpcsx2 2023-02-15 17-37-44-75.jpg
pcsx2 2023-02-15 17-56-43-99.jpgpcsx2 2023-02-22 02-43-13-10.jpg

(2004) Winning Eleven 7 International-J (19 th anniversary) [2003-04]
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cleraep1kljcjpp/(2004)+Winning+Eleven+7+International.ISO/file

A patch tribute wendetta. The kits of the national teams correspond to before the Euro 2004 except France, Germany and Japan, who had been playing with new adidas kits since the end of 2003. The launch date of the game in February of that years and 2003-04 teams, world patch port from pc to ps2, a tribute patch wendetta database

Optional and necessary: option file I correct some all faces and wrong names
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i02v...T+WS_________7I+_________+(A6CC024F).max/file

The game comes in your favorite language but you must change the language to the Japanese audio so that all the content of the patch is seen the same as the original Wendetta game

Last edited:
View attachment 202721View attachment 202722
View attachment 202723View attachment 202724
View attachment 202725View attachment 202726

(2004) Winning Eleven 7 International-J (19 th anniversary)

the kits of the national teams correspond to before the euro 2004 except France, Germany and Japan, who had been playing with new adidas kits since the end of 2003. The launch date of the game in February of that years and 2003-04 teams, world patch port from pc to ps2, a tribute patch wendetta database
https://www.mediafire.com/file/cleraep1kljcjpp/(2004)+Winning+Eleven+7+International.ISO/file

optional: option file I correct some all faces and wrong names
https://www.mediafire.com/file/i02v...T+WS_________7I+_________+(A6CC024F).max/file

The game comes in your favorite language but you must change the language to the Japanese audio so that all the content of the patch is seen the same as the original Wendetta game
@morodolarama1 A big thanks for posting these. I've never tried any of the Winning Elevens before and, being a console player, you've opened may eyes to a whole new PES world, albeit an old one!

Which is regarded as the best Winning Eleven - the PES 5 of the series perhaps?

@morodolarama1 A big thanks for posting these. I've never tried any of the Winning Elevens before and, being a console player, you've opened may eyes to a whole new PES world, albeit an old one!

Which is regarded as the best Winning Eleven - the PES 5 of the series perhaps?
N1vgvTgf.jpgoXhw8rGI.jpg
-uGcJJUa.jpgy8TpgHaQ.jpg
PhNih57u.jpg20230211_001507ff.jpg

@reinelt97 I edited on PC it all started with pes 3 some time ago, but now in the last year with the free mcboot method on memory card and a usb flash memory revive the old tv and ps2 without the need to use disk so, I made a selection of the best Konami's annual games, the first in Japan until 2007, which is where pro evolution soccer becomes the same globally, and makes the leap to the PS3, the result is fantastic, even more improved with a component cable.

if I manage to complete at least the final evolution, international, liveware evolution versions with some kind of extra content using a base patch of the time as a tribute but what if i try to keep the original music and backgrounds to make it look like the vanilla base game using all the experience had in pc world patch some ps2 games are even better than the ones versions of pes on pc,

answering the question the best on the pitch without a doubt is winning eleven 9 liveware evolution

Last edited:
@morodolarama1 Amazing work. As a huge PES 5 fan, I was hoping Winning Eleven 9 might be the best. Would you say it's an improvement on PES 5. And do you have download I might be able to try? I'm also interested to give WE2008 a try as I hear that's good, better even than PES 2008 (PS2).

As for set up, I have the exact same as you. I've gone full retro with a CRT TV and PS2 console. I like the fact that by playing these games via McBoot save the old wear and tear on the PS2 laser!

Last edited:
View attachment 202721View attachment 202722
View attachment 202723View attachment 202724
View attachment 202725View attachment 202726

(2004) Winning Eleven 7 International-J (19 th anniversary)

the kits of the national teams correspond to before the euro 2004 except France, Germany and Japan, who had been playing with new adidas kits since the end of 2003. The launch date of the game in February of that years and 2003-04 teams, world patch port from pc to ps2, a tribute patch wendetta database

optional: option file I correct some all faces and wrong names

Has the iso already been patched for widescreen?

Haven't check on post 2013, but must be some similar system, i remember i saw something similar on pes21, so it could be possible, not sure which was the latest cracked/no dvd pes/we game maybe pes19? I know pes20/21 cant be cracked

All PES Fox engine releases (14 to 21 ) are cracked except PES 20. Sider has potential for multiple patches, it's just since PES 2019 save folder location is changed so we can't use multiple patches on 1 game.

from

Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER XXXX\Save

to

Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER XXXX\Random Number\Save

Someone has an idea for that last year https://evoweb.uk/threads/edit000000000-path-redirect-addon-to-sider.90455/ but no news since then.

All PES Fox engine releases (14 to 21 ) are cracked except PES 20. Sider has potential for multiple patches, it's just since PES 2019 save folder location is changed so we can't use multiple patches on 1 game.

from

Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER XXXX\Save

to

Documents\KONAMI\PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER XXXX\Random Number\Save

Someone has an idea for that last year https://evoweb.uk/threads/edit000000000-path-redirect-addon-to-sider.90455/ but no news since then.

usually seems like pes games get broken when you have more characters, seems like we need to expand how many characters we're reading, but without doing that you can change for example Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 for My New Patch Folder then fill it with zeros the rest, without overpassing the character limitation, but! also we need to change the regedit route, i think here? or maybe other thread i left some tutorial on how to do that... but let me ilustrate you with pes 2013, probably! its the same for pes 2014 - 2019, i dont have them on my pc right now to check it

1676551474769.png

as you can see that's the location for the registry we can change that value PES2013 for anything else, something new (with same lenght) and if im not wrong the previous string Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is the name of the folder located inside documents/Konami but i think its also some values upper i changed some before... i need to re check them, but that's the idea then you generate a new regedit file to install and that's all independant game, not need to have original pes2013 or whatever pes was

@Hayes look, for the option file is this string

1676552100692.png

now when i launch the game it will create a new folder called Pro Evolution Soccer 2223

1676552063012.png

with that you can have a separated option file, but won't allow you to have a separated folder for your game, for that you need to change the line i showed you for the regedit and create a regedit file with the modification you make

@millossobek i think you were the one who request this some months ago for pes2013, right? if you remember the thread where i comment this idea, can you post it?

usually seems like pes games get broken when you have more characters, seems like we need to expand how many characters we're reading, but without doing that you can change for example Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 for My New Patch Folder then fill it with zeros the rest, without overpassing the character limitation, but! also we need to change the regedit route, i think here? or maybe other thread i left some tutorial on how to do that... but let me ilustrate you with pes 2013, probably! its the same for pes 2014 - 2019, i dont have them on my pc right now to check it

View attachment 202904

as you can see that's the location for the registry we can change that value PES2013 for anything else, something new (with same lenght) and if im not wrong the previous string Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 is the name of the folder located inside documents/Konami but i think its also some values upper i changed some before... i need to re check them, but that's the idea then you generate a new regedit file to install and that's all independant game, not need to have original pes2013 or whatever pes was

It could be the same for PES 2014 to PES 2018, cause i remember someone made standalone patch for PES 15/16/17 without interfering other patches like the pre fox engine era.

Like i said since PES 2019 the save folder path is different for each user (Steam game). The cracked one aka CPY manage to create its own save folder, i don't know how they do it tho. Try to install PES 19 or PES 21 i think you should know what i'm referring to.

here all pes 21 exe (original steam game) maybe you can find something about it.

@morodolarama1 Amazing work. As a huge PES 5 fan, I was hoping Winning Eleven 9 might be the best. Would you say it's an improvement on PES 5. And do you have download I might be able to try? I'm also interested to give WE2008 a try as I hear that's good, better even than PES 2008 (PS2).

As for set up, I have the exact same as you. I've gone full retro with a CRT TV and PS2 console. I like the fact that by playing these games via McBoot save the old wear and tear on the PS2 laser!
In fact, it's the J-League version with winter roster (but no Nations > replaced by J-league 1, 2, and probably south am club like SC Internacional). WE 2008, seems totally similar perhaps a bit less frantic. But to me, the speed as long as it's not pushed too far isn't the issue : PES 5 is fast. But everything regarding football and physics logic are right.

Same goes for PES/WE 2008, but the controls, animations, ball physics are superior i must admit. It's a different approach or a mix between era PES 4, 5 and 6, but what's pretty important is it's bug free. Feels natural, perhaps super responsive but doesn't affect physics.
Now JL2008 is almost the same, but reduced the thing which are "too much" and probably some bug i didn't discovered yet... And yes, that one is slower, for example to control and restart.

Thanks for your PS2 patch @morodolarama1 : will checked when i got time. I also got a fast made corrected version as Chievo stats are made by Wendetta team. I took their stats from WE7 and converted only Stability which was on 99 and after on 6. Remains 5 or 6 players but i wasn't that interest by that version. About Chievo : not only stats are overrated everywhere but age, height, weight, foot are random.

Edit:
> I checked on my 10 memcard : i should have erased it :( , but it's quite simple : just the facebuild are annoying (make fast but good).
Will (again) restore that issue when i'll got time bro : normally Chievo is not IG but a Fake Fiorentina (relegated due to bankrupcy that year)

Just for not being annoying by Chievo "fake superstars" if you play ML. When i recopied from WE7 : not a single player was weaker than the ones they created lol. But to be honest it's not my top version, i put it appart in the PES series, playing one game time to time an ML is too long :)

Last edited:
@Marlon Anthony Well in my experience the speed slider which is included in PESEdit patch (which I think might be the same one in kitserver, not sure) works perfectly.. But if you want to use another tool, you can try using Cheat Engine, which I use to decrease speed in PES 2009 and 2010. :TU:
How do you change the speed? Is it speedhack or something else? :))

Back
Top Bottom