The Retro-PES Corner

View attachment 191087View attachment 191088

@H_G I finally started reading the PES 2009 guide that you sent me a few weeks back bro! There's so much information in there, it's amazing how deep they go in explaining everything. I am particularly enjoying the incredibly detailed explanation of the players' attributes and positions, as well as all the info about Master League and formations. Thanks a lot! :)
If someone got it in English or others language ( French please lol)... I'll/We appreciate it / thanks in advance. I understand Spanish but it took me too long for a single sentence and for some words i need to google it.

I ask as i didn't saw the English version posted. That version seems more interesting than PES 5 or PES 2008 books i own. Don't have anymore PES 6 (and i don't care : it's the same as PES 2008 with less stuffs)

I will check when i got time to read.

@Fabri55
For D2 team, if you want an idea (if you're interested later) to switch 3-5 teams from Eredivisie to other euro as nobody (never heard someone doing it) are starting an ML on Eredivisie, but we need to keep at least the top 3.
ML Leagues is made from 14 teams.
To create : 4 for Serie A + 4 PL + 6 Bundes + 4 France. Total 18 so 2 to create. But restoring AJAX/PSV/Feyernood is an obligation to me (heresy to remove them lol))

-My suggestion as i already do the maths and checked before : Djurgardens and Copenhagen can be replaced (plus, they both started to make bad season after 2006, or it's 2008... Whatever) or it's not necessary and we can do Iberic league with Portugal/Spain. Spain is often rarely used on ML.
All the good player are on NT and you may copy one or two if you want.

>If not (to me it's not that necesseray) for French league or even Germany, better to take lower/average teams like Anderlecht/Brugge even if it's the Belgium Netherland side we don't care. As Germanic or Belgo-French league.

NOW if you wants all D2 complete : i suggest Djurgardens and Rosenborg : both did a bad season, not in UCL but just about to qualify, and the best player could be base copied over weak ones. Djurgardens i don't even know why there's here, instead of AIK etc.

With the 16 teams from Eredivisie you can get a lot of D2, enough for a very good ML for people who wants "real D2" and even better if you add 2 teams to complete. But i don't think it's necessary, we can deal with 2 not exact teams ;). Do as you want. I'm suppose you'll prefers to get all D2 hahahah but well :D .

Shakthar is composed to too strong players, Copenhagen finished very low on their league that year, players are weak etc. etc. even if it's a relatively big name.
They're good ideas, but my patch is based on a complicated club selection.
All 32 ucl participant (Rosenborg is needed), 4 relegated italian teams, 2 from england and spain because I thought to make a British League including Celtic and Rangers, and an Iberian league with Porto, Benfica and Sporting.
Finally, the last 8 uefa cup teams.
I miss Rapid Bucarest and Levski Sofia, simply because I haven't their kits. I would like to have those two teams instead of Copenaghen and Heerenveen, the only two less important teams in my selection (Djurgardens is already avoided).

anyone sitting on a english text file for Pes 2011?
i can only chose ITA POR SPA GRE as text language, ive alreday DL english commentary

anyone sitting on a english text file for Pes 2011?
i can only chose ITA POR SPA GRE as text language, ive alreday DL english commentary
Just pick GRE, the localisation is the best possible in the history of video gaming.

Jokes aside, even us Greeks can't use the greek menu in PES 2011, it's a mix of Ancient Greek and Greek official dialect from 1950, which my father was taught when he was in Elementary School. :D

Just pick GRE, the localisation is the best possible in the history of video gaming.

Jokes aside, even us Greeks can't use the greek menu in PES 2011, it's a mix of Ancient Greek and Greek official dialect from 1950, which my father was taught when he was in Elementary School. :D
ha ha.
yeah some swedish menus on FIFA terrible too, not to mention the Swedish commentary on Fifa 7
like a google translate

Last edited:
speaking of languages.
i downloaded PES 14 (its abandonewear right? dont want to go to EVO jail)
anyway first version i DL was great.the startup installer had some crazy music and a picture of a very Persian guy.
even had a few patches in it but..this guy had recorded his own voice alongside J Beglin in commentary, in Farsi.
unplayable!

speaking of languages.
i downloaded PES 14 (its abandonewear right? dont want to go to EVO jail)
anyway first version i DL was great.the startup installer had some crazy music and a picture of a very Persian guy.
even had a few patches in it but..this guy had recorded his own voice alongside J Beglin in commentary, in Farsi.
unplayable!
Just to make it clear, did you try to install the game (ISO) / clean with no patches or a repack version ?

So PES 2011-2012-2013 had bug when using super cancel for Shot and Cross.

I don't understand how they didn't fix it after PES 2011 🤔

Just to make it clear, did you try to install the game (ISO) / clean with no patches or a repack version ?
clear installation,but found a better version and took the patches from the first game, works perfectly.
i read about a "no catchup" patch ( pes14 mini v1.4) over in the 14 thread.
doesnt really kick in ,any suggestions (clicking patch nothing happends)

im on version 1.1.00 on my Pes 2011.
if anyone has a patch compatible for that,id be really happy.
and is finding data packs really important?

"Gamecopyworld" looks (is) like a old fake website but you can found on it every DLC and .exe for every PC games practically abandonware.
Just one single stuff/small pub to click and it will redirect to direct download mirrors.
Mostly abandonware but "recent" games, DLC or patch (like i found 60fps patch for Dark Souls on it) etc.

Just a remember :

For DLCs "installing", you just need to place the DLCs files on this path:

C > ProgramData > Konami > PES20xx > Download (one game got "Download" separated, i think it's PES 2008).
That folder is greyed or can't appear in some Windows version i think, not mine. Don't remember well how to unlock them, but it was simple to do.

Now about patchs PESEDIT patch install directly the exe corresponding, but i suppose it's a special exe only for their patch. No idea, didn't tried to take the .exe for example to test on the vanilla game version XX.
I also own every version from June (so original season, not after transfers) if you want, 2010 to 2014.
Just ask and i will upload in the coming days, like i did it for PES 2012.

Last edited:
They're good ideas, but my patch is based on a complicated club selection.
All 32 ucl participant (Rosenborg is needed), 4 relegated italian teams, 2 from england and spain because I thought to make a British League including Celtic and Rangers, and an Iberian league with Porto, Benfica and Sporting.
Finally, the last 8 uefa cup teams.
I miss Rapid Bucarest and Levski Sofia, simply because I haven't their kits. I would like to have those two teams instead of Copenaghen and Heerenveen, the only two less important teams in my selection (Djurgardens is already avoided).
I might have Levski kits somewhere... They're made by Eleanor if I recall correctly. I'll have a look for them!

Personnally i want to "restore" PES 5, for the long term and authenticity, so i won't change the teams which was already in game.
Just add the one missing (Boca and River).
Then i will probably check about doing 7 new NT instead Classics.

I got an OF to extract those players and paste them, it won't took too long, just retouching faces and correcting errors will.

The issue is i don't think i can put for example one modded Classic on their original continent, am i right?
it would be better for the choice for Africa NT, as you can choose the Classics for Euro or America league...
Having Ghana and Senegal on the right continent to choose them on a African Cup of Nation, even if you can have more than 7 participating teams...

Well you can do a bigger one with more team thanks to Konami league but it's less authentic and immersive.

EDIT/
@Fabri55 i believe we're melting both your PES 6 patch with the PES 5 one 😂 But do as you want : i purpose some idea from what you want to do. I never will try to make your change your goal wich is completely recreate the season.

>mine is to "restore" completely PES 5 for the long term for ML (like i don't care about tons of UCL qualified : i prefers to got not qualified teams but historically more "legend" in their countries. Then short term later for World cup mode.

Otherwhise to be clear i'm working on PES 5. Don't wan't to hear anything about the 6 as it's my less favorite after WE8 and WE10 (except if by miracle, there's a way to edit the pretty much more balanced PES 6 360 🥰 )

Last edited:
If someone got it in English or others language ( French please lol)... I'll/We appreciate it / thanks in advance. I understand Spanish but it took me too long for a single sentence and for some words i need to google it.

I ask as i didn't saw the English version posted. That version seems more interesting than PES 5 or PES 2008 books i own. Don't have anymore PES 6 (and i don't care : it's the same as PES 2008 with less stuffs)

I will check when i got time to read.
Is PES 2009 official guide the last one ?

Speaking of, I would have liked they continued to release a detailed official guide especially with games that have/had new gameplay (like PES 2011, 2014, 2020) in form of PDF.

Is PES 2009 official guide the last one ?

Speaking of, I would have liked they continued to release a detailed official guide especially with games that have/had new gameplay (like PES 2011, 2014, 2020) in form of PDF.
From piggyback website it seems yes : it's the last PES from the 2nd page https://www.piggyback.com/fr/guides/page/2/

> I don't think there's another as good company which have done a PES 2010 To 201X version.
Remember that at the time, all was around FIFA resurrection and people were all about technology like physics engine etc.
PES 2010 can't absolutely be compared with the other "10" football game, even with the lob bug it's the "first" (ISS 3 did it before) 360 degree football game for people vs 8 direction... Even with the big lob > goal bug half corrected after 5 patch ( like 1 goal every 5 try VS 1 goal every 3 try)

Last edited:
Why on Earth did I post these on the eFootball thread? 😅

Sorry @Fabri55 for the misunderstandment. All credits go to @eleanor of course (once again).

6saHLHQ.png

9bBhwpO.png

TEGV3xi.png

ZzqNtqk.png

S

Personnally i want to "restore" PES 5, for the long term and authenticity, so i won't change the teams which was already in game.
Just add the one missing (Boca and River).
Then i will probably check about doing 7 new NT instead Classics.

I got an OF to extract those players and paste them, it won't took too long, just retouching faces and correcting errors will.

The issue is i don't think i can put for example one modded Classic on their original continent, am i right?
it would be better for the choice for Africa NT, as you can choose the Classics for Euro or America league...
Having Ghana and Senegal on the right continent to choose them on a African Cup of Nation, even if you can have more than 7 participating teams...

Well you can do a bigger one with more team thanks to Konami league but it's less authentic and immersive.

EDIT/
@Fabri55 i believe we're melting both your PES 6 patch with the PES 5 one 😂 But do as you want : i purpose some idea from what you want to do. I never will try to make your change your goal wich is completely recreate the season.

>mine is to "restore" completely PES 5 for the long term for ML (like i don't care about tons of UCL qualified : i prefers to got not qualified teams but historically more "legend" in their countries. Then short term later for World cup mode.

Otherwhise to be clear i'm working on PES 5. Don't wan't to hear anything about the 6 as it's my less favorite after WE8 and WE10 (except if by miracle, there's a way to edit the pretty much more balanced PES 6 360 🥰 )
Yes, I'm talking about pes 5 too :))
As far as I know, the issue is that you described.
Classic national teams can't be moved from their continent, and also, long time ago I played a Master league with them and had the impression that cpu buy too often classic players, even if they are modified and became weak players.

Back
Top Bottom