The Random Crap Thread

Perhaps the Fur is to heat the radiator, Prehistoric Parts & Autos do a similar service at competitive rates you know.

and thank you all for your concern, cunts the lot of ya

image_3_2680.jpg

I hope your proud of yourself CW, look what it takes to make a fur coat and you doing stuff with cars!!!

Yeah, you should have gone to the garage over the road from you CW. At least then you would know they ain't shoving a big crankshaft up your arse like Kwik Fit are.

I think the garage over the road has also robbed me a few times, all people who work in garages are out to make as much as they can from anyone who walks through the door

Yea, sadly it's the way ain't it. Normal people who don't know about cars can't really just turn around and disagree :((.

One guy nobber that used to fix my old car, (the husband of my Mum's work colleague), was dodgy. I always thought he was. Then one day I replaced my back windscreen wiper myself, so it had a brand new one on it. Took the car to him later that week and he said both front wipers and the rear wiper needed replacing :anx:.

Cock.

no only soft cunts ;))

Yeah - I go into a garage go up the the biggest hardest Cunt - Grab him by the throat - poor hot tea in his face and kick him in the nuts!!

They know not to over charge me then!

I'm double Hard!!!

They need you as much as you need them

why settle for what they say when you can go elsewhere?

I don't think you can get it fixed for wear and tear - but just wondered where £1000 of repairs came from if it wasn't a bump

Do you drive a lambo or something?

Back
Top Bottom