The Random Crap Thread

Not as dense as my mate's ex.

She went to see Chicken Run with him on a date and she actually asked at the end of the film, "do you think that was a true story?"

Honest to God, no joke. I swear on my mum's life.

Not as dense as my mate's ex.

She went to see Chicken Run with him on a date and she actually asked at the end of the film, "do you think that was a true story?"

Honest to God, no joke. I swear on my mum's life.

Sounds like a girl in my Film Studies class.

Watching the original Japanese version of Godzilla terrorize Tokyo and she pops up with...

"is this based on a true story?"

:SS

This is from years ago, just found it again now by happy accident. I still think it's a great little animation.

BANANA PHONE

oo you sod, that is jammed into my brain now and when I go back to work in a minuite (Waitrose FRV!!!) Im going to be singing it whenever I see a bastarding banana!

volcanoUPI_800x531.jpg

What's worse than a volcano? A volcano during a storm.

Jesus Christ, if you saw that you'd think that was it. Four horsemen of the apocolypse and that.

It looks like a scene from Lost. I blame Ben.

I dont suppose anybody could send me an invite to a certain type of website that we're not allowed to talk about really on here please.....

Yesterday I bit into an apple which was nice for me then I watched tv and saw dotcotton. she is very organised.

I always hold the breath and it works everytime. Bad thing is though I don't know when to stop...

*hits floor*

:tumble:

Impossible to sleep in this weather.

Windows wide open, fans on, it's still like sleeping on tar paper.

Just had a questionnaire letter in the post from our council and under the option for sex it has 3 options for you to tick -

[MALE] [FEMALE] [TRANS GENDER]

Back
Top Bottom