The Random Crap Thread

Yeah take that.

God I can't wait for GTA IV to come, I'm going to rip people's heads off.

t8s1gz.gif

Dont be saying your lonely, grim will be round there inside 10 minutes if he knows youre alone

Seconded!! That's excellence!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm stuck home alone now, bored. Just awaken from my power nap. Will's buggered off to get GTA and I'm on snack duty. The things we do for gaming... I'm so lonely. :((

You'll probably feel alot more lonely when he gets home with GTA. It's like he's not even there.

Embarrassing news for the Brazilan Ronaldo this week after he was caught out with not one but three cross dressing prostitutes. You know you're in trouble when the best excuse you can muster after been caught playing away is 'well, they looked like women to me.'

Having seen some of the call 'girls' he was caught out with you have to question Ronaldo's taste - in men. One of the cross dressers was said to have a more wayward tackle than Paul Scholes.

The decline of Ronaldo has been well documented. First of all he lost the title of best player in the world to fellow national Ronaldinho then he lost the titlle of toothiest player in the world to the same player. Now he is injured in Milan and spending most of his time on crutches - men's crutches.

That advert is probably my favourite advert of all time, when it came on I was actually shushing people to listen to it. Love it.

Okay people, which of these is the most mental news story of the year so far?

1) RAVING LESBOS
BBC NEWS said:
Campaigners on the Greek island of Lesbos are to go to court in an attempt to stop a gay rights organisation from using the term "lesbian".

2) YOU KNOW WHEN YOU'VE BEEN GRAND THEFT AUTOED
TIMESONLINE said:
A hooded man queuing to buy the new Grand Theft Auto IV, the notoriously violent computer game, stabbed a passer-by in the head and neck.

Last edited:
haha the second one in croydon is where im from wooohooo. always stabbings round there

It was you Joe wasn't it?

That jaygrim is a bad influence, he should be banned.

Back
Top Bottom