The Random Crap Thread

Just chatting to CW on MSN and then he comes up with this
CW said:
get in heskey u hard cunt
:-ll :-## :-ll :-## :-ll :-## :-ll :-## :-ll :-##

They do say once you've had black you never go back...

If you search "Scouser" in Google images you will find this:
Scouseronabike.jpg

There's a website, www.beingll.com, and it's really scaring me.

They have a "Jack Bauer" artwork and then one next to that, see below.

has_jack_bauer_lost_his_fac.jpg
he_cycles_to_your_house.jpg
You have no idea, you really don't, just how much these pictures look like me. So much so that even the missus, who thinks coincidences are only made important by the imagination and mean absolutely nothing, was stunned. The long hair, the eyes, the lips - even the hat and the glasses are the exact ones I wear.

It's seriously freaky. I think I'm being stalked.

Last edited:
That is weird.... maybe it's some girl who fancies you or something. Might be obsessed.
Maybe it is, maybe it is.

Oh look, a pig just flew into my window, while I was reading this text from Satan that said "JB hell has just frozen over wtf?"

10sbqqa.jpg

Jeff Stelling: Ross County FIVE... NIL UP... that's the 50th goal this season and Mckinley's 18th.. and...

Phil Thompson off camera: OOOOOAAAAHHHH!

Jeff Stelling: As you can hear... something has happened at Anfield... what's going on Phil?

bignose.jpg

Phil Thompson: What? ... Oh... nothing.. but ain't Liverpool great!

10sbqqa.jpg

Jeff Stelling: Well let's go to Chris Kamara where something unbelievable has just happened and...

Jeff Stelling: But before we do that.... drama at Anfield... what's going on Phil?

bignose.jpg

Phil Thompson: What? ... Oh... nothing.. Gerrard and Liverpool are just great!

Hahaha, that's so random Radiation.

So that is supposed to say that Joe "poos" are orange and prefectly round, and than get smaller as they get closer to the shit hole?

:lmao:

What a thought.

On a good note, Will is just about to set off to the bank, then Morrisons for a particular game. GL to him. :w00t:

It's big nosed Phill ... he always starts shouting in the background about nothing for attention - i think he wants Jeff's job

Hello Kev,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our web site warehouse is located in the UK but we keep costs down due to fewer overheads. The web will state the RRP and then the savings that you can make when you place your order. It is not unusual for any web site to offer savings from those purchased in store.

Our web site also states:

Every week we compare our top chart titles against other websites to ensure we continue to bring you great prices. For this reason there may be differences between prices on this site to those in our store chain, where the strategy is to price competitively in the local market. In instances where our online price is lower than in one of our stores, that store is not able to match the online price.

I am sorry for any disappointment this has caused you but we can not reimburse differences in web/store prices.

Polly Mahoney

Supervisor

Customer Services

Game Stores Group Ltd

10sbqqa.jpg

Jeff Stelling: Ross County FIVE... NIL UP... that's the 50th goal this season and Mckinley's 18th.. and...

Jeff Stelling: As you can hear... something has happened at Anfield... what's going on Phil?

bignose.jpg

Phil Thompson: What? ... Oh... nothing.. but ain't Liverpool great!

10sbqqa.jpg

Jeff Stelling: Well let's go to Chris Kamara where something unbelievable has just happened and...

Jeff Stelling: But before we do that.... drama at Anfield... what's going on Phil?

bignose.jpg

Phil Thompson: What? ... Oh... nothing.. Gerrard and Liverpool are just great!

So true.

I hate Phil Thompson with a fucking passion. I hope Gerrard pisses on his fucking face.

Hello Kev,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Our web site warehouse is located in the UK but we keep costs down due to fewer overheads. The web will state the RRP and then the savings that you can make when you place your order. It is not unusual for any web site to offer savings from those purchased in store.

Our web site also states:

Every week we compare our top chart titles against other websites to ensure we continue to bring you great prices. For this reason there may be differences between prices on this site to those in our store chain, where the strategy is to price competitively in the local market. In instances where our online price is lower than in one of our stores, that store is not able to match the online price.

I am sorry for any disappointment this has caused you but we can not reimburse differences in web/store prices.

Polly Mahoney

Supervisor

Customer Services

Game Stores Group Ltd

That's just low, very low.

Back
Top Bottom