The Random Crap Thread

this is why you should always have a cell phone handy in case you go into an cheap elevator like that :)

UGHHHH I've been stuck in a lift before and it was in a hospital too, not for THAT long though. I now use stairs unless I really have to use the lift. :/

I also hate people like this but find it comical at the same time.
poster50354448dy2.jpg

:LOL:

You would have loved Zico. He was a member here years ago, all he would post was ":mrgreen:" or "aye :mrgreen:" or "cheeky :mrgreen:" - so much so that I still imagine him with a big green head.

Oh god no, someone on another forum I go to does that a lot. I'm surprised he hasn't been banned as they're strict with spam. He does lick the Admins butt though.

You would have loved Zico. He was a member here years ago, all he would post was ":mrgreen:" or "aye :mrgreen:" or "cheeky :mrgreen:" - so much so that I still imagine him with a big green head.

Haha I remember once you took a screenie of a section of the forum where your name came up as the latest post for each.:-pp

Every single post was a great one. :D

It was made at 2am when nobody else was around, I posted relevant stuff in each topic and each post had more words than Zico had managed in his entire Evo-Web career. I was well proud of that.

There were only about five subforums back then though. ;)

Steve Coogan is Alan Partridge and Other Less Successful Characters

Got my tickets booked for November in Blackpool :D £33

Cant WAIT :D

Haha what the chuff.

I effing love Sundays, and I love to make a Sunday dinner. I'm making a stuffed chicken, roast tatoes, mash, all the veg, the works. Will says I am a goddess in the kitchen. :DD

You should hear what he says about you in the bedroom.

"Bashful clears, Doc picks it up, passes to Dopey, quick ball inside to Grumpy, through-ball to Happy on the wing, cross-field pass for Sleepy, quick one-two with Sneezy, chips it into the box ONTO THE HEAD OF SNOW WHITE AND IT'S IN!! LOOK AT HER!! SHE'S LIKE PETER CROUCH COMPARED TO THEM!!"

I still remember all the words to MC Hammer, "You cant touch this" and Vanilla Ice, "Ice Ice Baby"

Also more embarrassingly Rick Astley, "Never gonna give you up"

I still remember all the words to MC Hammer, "You cant touch this" and Vanilla Ice, "Ice Ice Baby"

Also more embarrassingly Rick Astley, "Never gonna give you up"

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never run around and desert you!!" :DANCE:

Why do I know the words to this... it's before my time.

Back
Top Bottom