The Random Crap Thread

I woke up this morning and first thing that comes into my head? ...........

"iiiiiiii'm not over, iiiii'm not over you just yeeeet, iiiii'm not over...... etc"

Think I played too much Euro yesterday :SS.

I woke up this morning and first thing that comes into my head? ...........

"iiiiiiii'm not over, iiiii'm not over you just yeeeet, iiiii'm not over...... etc"

Think I played too much Euro yesterday :SS.

i woke up this morning and sung Natalie Imbruglias 'Torn' and pretended my Raging Hard on was a Microphone :w00t:

Wow Bobby, you're flexible. I'm jealous.

I have a blue tooth thing that has a special adapter for my Bell End. So I don't have to strain my back reaching down.

(I was then going to say I had built in speakers in my testicles aswell for sound - but then you lot might not have believed me :DD )

.....Just thought as I was typing - if I did have speakers in my testicles and my penis is a microphone - I would get a constant Feedback Screeching sound!! - I wonder if there would be a way around that?.......Interesting.

I just went on Ebay and bought a Sat Nav for £60...........Theres only one small problem - I don't own a bloody Car!!!

The wife is gonna kill me!!!

I was just putting in bids to see how much it would go for as it had a reserve price that wasn't being met. I was just interested as I have never heard of the make before.

I was putting it up by a pound or so a go and there were a few bids - and 99% of the time people put in bids at around 20 seconds and win it. Not this time!!!!

So now I have a Sat Nav and no car - I might give it to my dad.

Sometimes I think there is something wrong inside my head when I do these crazy things!

I just went on Ebay and bought a Sat Nav for £60...........Theres only one small problem - I don't own a bloody Car!!!

The wife is gonna kill me!!!

I was just putting in bids to see how much it would go for as it had a reserve price that wasn't being met. I was just interested as I have never heard of the make before.

I was putting it up by a pound or so a go and there were a few bids - and 99% of the time people put in bids at around 20 seconds and win it. Not this time!!!!

So now I have a Sat Nav and no car - I might give it to my dad.

Sometimes I think there is something wrong inside my head when I do these crazy things!
:lmao:

crazy

du13k75hh8f7uwkkk4kg.gif

Anyone else find that all the pictures on the BBC NEWS/BBC SPORT website are all missing this morning? I get a caption and no picture...

Thanks for that Bob. Second question...

Could someone try downloading the GTA IV TV spot using Xbox Live (it's in the Xbox News link or whatever it's called, or in the New Arrivals bit under Games Videos). Pleeease!

I'm having trouble lately, all my downloads on the PC are corrupt, especially videos. But when I play back the GTA IV TV spot from Xbox Live it crashes the Xbox 360, I have to press the power button twice to switch it off - so I'm wondering if it's my crappy internet connection...

The TV spot is fucked mate, it knackered my console when I tried to view it too

noooo I was posting about the bbc website, but I had a few windows open before I replied

Back
Top Bottom