The Random Crap Thread

greggs20logoxy3ea8.gif

Saw something weird when I popped out for a sandwich earlier...
Baring in mind I work in London (City, not the West End).
There was this woman, all dressed up in Primarni gear, with one of those rat-dog things wearing doggie jeans & polo shirt. Think she thought she was Paris Hilton, more like Paris Holiday Inn...

Is it wrong that I was tempted to kick it under a bus?

I'll do it if I see it again.
Mind you, there's usually a homeless woman sitting outside Tesco selling the Big Issue. She'll probably eat it...

:-pp Shame CW hasn't got a sense of humour eh?!
You've summed up what I was going to say, however I didn't know if it was CW or anyone else. Why something funny and light-hearted had to be deleted is beyond me.

Gonna have to hire me a PA soon to come on the net and screengrab each topic every minute or so, then I won't miss half of what's really happened.

There's no other option proxi my friend! Infact, I'm gonna go one better and leave my job and sit on here all day taking screenies!

YEAH!

In other news... does anyone else think Gary Megson is blatantly Steve McClaren's slightly less smug twin brother. In press conferences the similarity is uncanny.

The next step will be where they bring in a system here when all our messages have to be proof read by a mod before they appear on the forums

The next step will be where they bring in a system here when all our messages have to be proof read by a mod before they appear on the forums
Oh I've suggested it, believe me. I wouldn't mind being the guy to do it. For your post, I would have very slightly modified it to read:

What will happen next is that there will be a system where every post is proofread by a mod (or admin) before appearing on the forums. [<--- Full stop at the end of each sentence Rad.] Jack Bauer is great, he dedicates so much time to Evo-Web, it's not even because he's unemployed and has nothing better to do with his life.

Then I would make a follow-up post saying "thank you, you're too kind". Then someone would ask if the posts were being put through a system where every post is proofread by a mod (or admin) before appearing on the forums. It would then be deleted.

(This post is about to be deleted.)

Back
Top Bottom