The Random Crap Thread

DjMoule-What-i-say-is-BooYaa-2.jpg

I travelled back in time 2 minutes yesterday. Passed a tram stop, banged me head when standing up wanting to get off, vision got back to normal as the tram came to a halt, doors were opening and as I walked out I was back at the previous stop. Whut?

I travelled back in time 2 minutes yesterday. Passed a tram stop, banged me head when standing up wanting to get off, vision got back to normal as the tram came to a halt, doors were opening and as I walked out I was back at the previous stop. Whut?

Wow.

People were talking about Jaygrim being a gentleman in the chatbox, and I decided to go for the classy look for a while.

Word. *Shakey-fist thing*

No not a wank

I'm eating some KP roasted peanuts here, and I've just read the packet for something to do.

"May contain: peanuts, celery"

Celery?! :|

At what point of roasting peanuts does celery come into it?!

Just had a peach of an e-mail

Apparently I have won 850k on the e-mail lottery and I have to reply to Brian Adams in the claims department and unfortunately on his behalf his name inst spelt correctly on his e-mail address I was given which is brainadams_claimsdept02@hotmail.co.uk

Received

Dear Winner,Winning NotificationThis is to notify you that you have won £850,000.00 inour online email lottery in which e-mail addresses arepicked randomly by computerised balloting, powered by the Internet. Your email address was amongst those chosen for this period.Ticket no: 56475600545 188Serial no: 5368/02Winning number: 08.11.21.32.35.42. {47}Draw (#1187)To claim your prize, please contact:Fiduciary Agent Mr.Brian Adamswww.nationallottery.co.uk/player/p/results/results.doEmail:brainadams_claimsdept02@hotmail.co.ukTell:+447031977695 +447031977756Yours faithfully,Dr. Lorraine M. Dodds

I don't look good in no Armani Suits
No Gucci shoes - or designer boots
I've tried the latest lines from A to Z
But there's just one thing that looks good on me

The only thing I want
The only thing I need
The only thing I choose
The only thing that looks good on me...is you

I'm not satisfied with Versace style
Put those patent leather pants - in the circular file
Sometimes I think - I might be lookin' good
But there's only one thing that fits me like it should

The only thing I want
The only thing I need
The only thing I choose

Ya it's you - it could only be you
Nobody else will ever do
Ya baby it's you - that I stick to
Ya we stick like glue

The only thing I want
The only thing I need
The only thing I choose

Give me my money Brain, or should that be Bryan!!!!!!!!!

fonejacker.jpg

Last edited:
ive seen his scars, all across his back and on the front, there like slashes which went an inch wide. nasty stuff

yeh the Branyik side is a bit mad

Back
Top Bottom