The Random Crap Thread

house.jpg

This is where me and CW will be playing footy tonight. It's my mates house :SHOCK:. Yes, he has a football pitch in his garden! Also the long white building near the top is a stable! It's quality. Proper goals and nets and everything, it's mint :)).

I played Footy at the weekend and I could hardley move on Sunday. I live on the fourth floor and couldn't even contemplate negotiating the Stairs!

I still Ache today.

It wasnt the unfit part I was laughing at, its the Image I got in my head of you kicking a ball

I can't believe you didn't edit the quote Joe :DD

:bounce:

I've seen it all now..

Was just walking back from work, some kid was in front of me playing that uber fast Scouse House hardcore dance crap with the MCing over the top when all of a sudden I realised that I recognised the melody from somewhere... no it wasn't a remix of the latest RnB smash like normal it was....

Wait for it..

The BENNY HILL THEME!

What the hell is wrong with the world? Why would anyone do that? And then why would anyone listen to it. I'm baffled.

Just went to leave feedback on a sale on eBay and got this message...

Important changes to Feedback

Buyers, you can no longer receive negative or neutral Feedback from sellers.

You should leave honest and accurate Feedback without the fear of receiving negative or neutral ratings.

Are they taking the piss or what?!

So sellers cant give negative feedback if someone doesnt pay for their goods? That's ridiculous. eBay's gone to the dogs, its crap now.

Yeah I noticed that two days ago, I was furious for about half an hour, then I remembered three things over the last 12 months I didn't leave feedback for because they were DOA, and I didn't want to leave a negative because I knew I'd get a negative back. Suddenly, I was fine with it.

In other news, I've got a referee in FML reffing my current match called Mr. Saaad. I wish I could ask him what he's so saaad about. :lol:

Last edited:
You get five minutes to prepare your team and then it kicks off without you. I'm always rushing. :(

They're running out of songs to mess up. I'd rather it was Benny Hill than some classic that absolutely does not deserve being shat on from a great height and passed off as a new song.

icanhazcheezburger.com does Evo-Web avatars.

Mart:
funny-pictures-grey-cat-controls-bottle-cap.jpg

CW:
funny-pictures-cat-coned.jpg

Tim7:
funny-pictures-csi-sleeping-cats.jpg

Milanista:
funny-pictures-cat-being-pulled-by-women.jpg

Joe:
funny-pictures-risky-business-cat.jpg

BobbyBox:
funny-pictures-kitten-model-french-girls.jpg

DJDoc:
funny-pictures-angry-squirrel-leaves-screaming.jpg

pepper63:
funny-pictures-boxing-hamster.jpg

Yana:
funny-pictures-camel-sing-humps-song.jpg

Jack Bauer:
funny-pictures-angry-cat-questions-lolspeak.jpg

Grim even has three:
funny-pictures-power-strip-nap-cat.jpg
funny-pictures-inappropriate-cat-purple-bear1.jpg
funny-pictures-cat-puts-things-in-your-mouth.jpg

Please note that these are all jokes, if you are offended please contact me immediately for a full and frank apology.

Oh my god!!! Best post ever. :lmao: Though mine is more like this -
funny-pictures-cat-wii-excuse.jpg

Yours & Jaygrims last one is brilliant!! Does pepper (or pepeer) still come here?!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom