The Random Crap Thread

This is some of the most hilarious stuff I've seen. :lol:

ColeJetPack2.gif

ColeCricket.gif

This one is by far one of the funniest though. :lol:

fence-roodrogcolecrouch.jpg

And this! God there's so many good ones!!

ACDDJT.gif

Okay I'll stop now.

Last edited:
Found this ball today while playing golf, had to use it :DD

baldballxg9.jpg

BBC's golf commentator and legend.

He covered the game at Wentworth last week and when I play Everybody's Golf I imagine I sound a bit like him.

His misses is probably screaming at him now after she unpacked his bags.

"Are you trying to get us arrested you shit!"

Something that happened to me today while I was out buying a birthday present for the missus.

I got this top off the rail and it just said "size S", no actual women's size in inches. So I asked the woman behind the till if it would fit her and she says, "it depends on her chest - is her chest as big as mine?", pushing her puppies forward.

What do you say to a question like that? I didn't know where to look.

Well I did, I just stared at those fun-bags for a few seconds going "eeeeerrrrrmmmmm", wondering if she was going to lift her top up and say "go on, have a squeeze".

Then the woman next to her says "well I'd fit into that and I've got big boobs" (the word "chest" now dispensed with), to which the first woman says "yeah but my boobs are bigger than yours". Half-expecting them to ask me to decide whose are bigger, I just said "I'm sure it will fit actually, yeah it will, definitely" and threw the cash onto the desk.

Last edited:
Something that happened to me today while I was out buying a birthday present for the missus.

I got this top off the rail and it just said "size S", no actual women's size in inches. So I asked the woman behind the till if it would fit her and she says, "it depends on her chest - is her chest as big as mine?", pushing her puppies forward.

What do you say to a question like that? I didn't know where to look.

Well I did, I just stared at those fun-bags for a few seconds going "eeeeerrrrrmmmmm", wondering if she was going to lift her top up and say "go on, have a squeeze".

Then the woman next to her says "well I'd fit into that and I've got big boobs" (the word "chest" now dispensed with), to which the first woman says "yeah but my boobs are bigger than yours". Half-expecting them to ask me to decide whose are bigger, I just said "I'm sure it will fit actually, yeah it will, definitely" and threw the cash onto the desk.

:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom