The Random Crap Thread

I've been trying to top up on Virgin Mobile for four hours, you go to the site and this is all you get:

virginfq3.jpg

No mate, it's not funny, stop laughing before I stab you in the eye and fix it you metrosexual :censor:.

EDIT: Perhaps he's not laughing, perhaps someone's stabbed him in the eye.

Last edited:
I've been trying to top up on Virgin Mobile for four hours, you go to the site and this is all you get:

virginfq3.jpg

No mate, it's not funny, stop laughing before I stab you in the eye and fix it you metrosexual :censor:.

EDIT: Perhaps he's not laughing, perhaps someone's stabbed him in the eye.

Something that happened to me today while I was out buying a birthday present for the missus.

I got this top off the rail and it just said "size S", no actual women's size in inches. So I asked the woman behind the till if it would fit her and she says, "it depends on her chest - is her chest as big as mine?", pushing her puppies forward.

What do you say to a question like that? I didn't know where to look.

Well I did, I just stared at those fun-bags for a few seconds going "eeeeerrrrrmmmmm", wondering if she was going to lift her top up and say "go on, have a squeeze".

Then the woman next to her says "well I'd fit into that and I've got big boobs" (the word "chest" now dispensed with), to which the first woman says "yeah but my boobs are bigger than yours". Half-expecting them to ask me to decide whose are bigger, I just said "I'm sure it will fit actually, yeah it will, definitely" and threw the cash onto the desk.
LMFAO :lmao:

Someone give this man a sit-down comic award!

First he no hair now it's black?

Jay stop talking like an American Indian!!

I stayed with a group of Navajo indians while I was in America and I have an Indian name :DD

In English its 'Boy with Flailing Penis' - In the morning I used to go for a swim in the lake and then go for a Run - Starkers (As they all do) and my penis used to flail back in the wind like a scarf.

So thats my American Indian name :DD

My friend got the unfortunate name 'Worm in a Brillo Pad' poor guy - he has never lived it down.

The Navajo Indians are the only Tribe to concentrate all thier names around their Genitals - Interesting fact that.

RobbieKeane_907989.jpg

Why have Sky Sports clearly just stuck another image of Robbie Keane onto this photo from last nights match?! :SS

RobbieKeane_907989.jpg

Why have Sky Sports clearly just stuck another image of Robbie Keane onto this photo from last nights match?! :SS

Did you see the goal?

thats how it went in, he shanked it into the blokes face and it went over the keeper,. no joke

Back
Top Bottom