The Random Crap Thread

hippie4.gif

That's quality!! :D I'd have that in my garden, unpainted, then paint it all in myself. You know, like painting by numbers or something. Yay.

If I had that in our garden the neighbours would take their shears to Marge's hair.

They sprinkled something on their grass, knowing that their neighbour's dog would go in there (there's a hole in the fence that they can't be arsed / won't pay to fix). Whatever it was, it nearly blinded the dog. I'm not an animal lover but even I think that's pure fucking evil.

I wouldn't like to cross them, put it like that.

I was going to put this in the "things that piss me off" thread but it might be a tad harsh.

My mum sings a tune every time she hears good news, but they're completely random. I've never noticed it until now but my sister tells me she's always done it.

This was yesterday:

Me: Mum, you won a tenner on the lottery yesterday you know.
Her: *Sings the "LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA" bit from Kylie Minogue - I Just Can't Get You Outta My Head*

This was today:

Me: No football this weekend.
Her: *Sings the "DADA DOO DOO DOO DOO" bit from the Ghostbusters theme*

She'd be great on Rock Band.

I was going to put this in the "things that piss me off" thread but it might be a tad harsh.

My mum sings a tune every time she hears good news, but they're completely random. I've never noticed it until now but my sister tells me she's always done it.

This was yesterday:

Me: Mum, you won a tenner on the lottery yesterday you know.
Her: *Sings the "LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA LA" bit from Kylie Minogue - I Just Can't Get You Outta My Head*

This was today:

Me: No football this weekend.
Her: *Sings the "DADA DOO DOO DOO DOO" bit from the Ghostbusters theme*

She'd be great on Rock Band.

what's her PSN? :LOL:

LMAO!!! HAHA thats brilliant

actually if you turn up the volume you can hear the director, its for a commercial i think.

Haha my mate used to live at '1, Bell End'. Or to make it sound better 'Number one Bellend.'

It was by a church, hence the name.

Ridiculous, stupid that anybody would believe it and that the police are taking action over it, and even more stupid that someone would do it actually thinking it would be a funny joke and that no action would be taken over it. :eh:

What a stupid cow, she doesn't deserve children. Also jaygrim, your post is bloody fantastic!!

JB's Quote Of The Month
Random woman in Everybody's Golf: "Look before you shoot!"

Hey!! Thats my quote! Check my custom title. :w00t:

Back
Top Bottom