The Random Crap Thread

BBC News has been great for funny pictures this week.

_44461817_billydavies203b.jpg

Billy Davies there auditioning for the role of Dr. Evil.

:SS EH?! aren't you 26 or something Mike and you ain't passed?

I am 28 mate. I failed when I was 17 years old and have never re-taken (is that such a word?) it. Having a missus who has driven me everywhere for the last three years doesn't help my cause much either so I've got my arse in gear (no pun intended I SWEAR) and am starting lessons this week.

Speaking of age, I have friends who still live with their parents and they are 30! That I will never understand - I moved out as soon as my pubes started growing; I love my parents dearly but I need my own space. :)

I have got a thing about dark skinned/dark hair women. Take Meadow from Sopranos for example, she is just......heaven. (I know this could go in the Hot Women thread but all the guys in there just like pin-up slappers with no brains, fake tits & they all look the same; I'll get flamed for posting this in there.)

jamielynnsigler2-gm_l1.jpg

Wow.

Rumblebunny, get Proxi and yourself entering the caption competition (CLICK ME) each week. You might find yourself getting full marks from the missus every time, girl power and all that... You can even win a chocolate bar of your choice if you finish top; I'm assured that women need chocolate to survive so you never know when it could come in handy.

I just booked my driving lessons. £180 for 10 hours and the car is a brand new Vauxhall Corsa. Bloke seemed real sound too. I wanted to go with BSM but they're £28 an hour! :shock:

Last edited:
BSM aren't nicknamed "Bring Some Money" for any old reason ya know :DD

Back
Top Bottom