The Random Crap Thread

Who are you again?

22989841.jpg

:lol:

Look up "sneer" on Google Images and that's one of the first images that comes up.

Congratulations Grim, you're famous.

Well, I was looking at the following and me lass was reading it aloud, answering herself as she went on.

"White: I'll give you some clues. What do you call the part between your hand and your elbow?"

"... Ankle?"

:)

Ouch.

Saying that, people think I fake injuries because I always get my shoulder and my elbow mixed up. Always, no exaggeration.

"ARGH SHIT MY ELBOW! I mean my shoulder!"
"Get up you poof."

I think everyone has a "dyslexic something", if you know what I mean. A mate of mine always gets the play and fast forward buttons mixed up, no idea how he does it but he does.

Last edited:
That was one of the funniest clips I have ever seen in my life, I literally cried. HE'S GAY! I mean he's gay. EXCUSE ME.

I also love the one on It'll Be Alright On The Night, where the old man news presenter fucks the same thing up twice. Nobody else laughs at it but I cry, he slays me.

"in downtown Ch... We have some breaking news for you here, Don Matello has died of natural causes at home with his wife and daughter. He was 63 degrees."

FIVE MINUTES LATER

"I'm sorry, a correction to our earlier announcement. Don Matello has died of natural causes, he was at home with his wife and daughter as he passed away. He was 63.

Degrees."

Can an admin/mod sort out that annoying Survey Box that keeps flashing up on my screen? It's happening to a few of the lads I've noticed, not just me. :)

Haha have you got a clip of it?
I've searched for it for ages, but unfortunately I can't find it. I just love it when an old person makes a tit of themselves and they have absolutely no idea. A week ago, my dad switched the bathroom light on while he was standing in the hall, looking up at the light in the hall and saying "bloody hell this bulb is shite". And the week before that he told someone our bathroom window measures 7040mm. That's 24ft. The side of the entire house is less than that.

Can an admin/mod sort out that annoying Survey Box that keeps flashing up on my screen? It's happening to a few of the lads I've noticed, not just me. :)
I'm not sure how the ad thing works, they're not supplied by us but by Soccer Gaming. People have complained about the noisy ones before, and every time ten people at once say "download Firefox and download Adblock". Do it, it will improve your life. Nobody likes ads.

I'm not sure how the ad thing works, they're not supplied by us but by Soccer Gaming. People have complained about the noisy ones before, and every time ten people at once say "download Firefox and download Adblock". Do it, it will improve your life. Nobody likes ads.
Its about time Evo left SG and found another host, SG is like a sinking ship.

You can make the most awesome bday/mothers day/valentines/etc cards on Moonpig.com! Real cheap too :)

It's been a strange day - earlier I was searching HIGH & LOW for a pen but couldn't find one anywhere. It was really frustrating me because I needed to sign a really important document. As I was looking I was tidying and throwing out old letters & junk mail that I don't need and thought "I gotta open these two Xmas Crackers, they've just been sitting on top of these old letters since Xmas!" In the first one I opened, yes, the gift was a pen.

ha ha ha ha ha ha :) The Greggs!! I think their employees make me laugh, all gormless and wearing silly looking hats "What you want Mate?" "One of our delicious range of Chav Pasties?"

greggs.gif

even the logo has chav written all over it! Theres this geezer who worked in one once who looked like a right caveman!!!

Back
Top Bottom