The Random Crap Thread

I have to say I'm glad! It's not the same as it was when we were growing up now anyway.

Last time I watched it, the school had moved to Liverpool yet some of the same pupils were there. WHAT?!?! That doesn't even make sense.

Shame really, it was great back in the day.

Great film Jack. Did you enjoy?
As Kevin would say, I loved it, just loved it.

The missus hated it though, all the way through she liked it but then the ending, APPARENTLY, ruined the ENTIRE film for her. "Oh my God, stupid gay fucking film, how depressing" - her exact words.

Don't ask me, I don't understand women either.

I'm hearing about it all the time but I'm not really taking it in, if you know what I mean. As far as I know bugging happens all the time, I know the government (well the world) is pretty crappy like that, so it's not anything particularly special to me.

I swear when i say someone looks like someone ppl always look at me like im crazy. only one that stuck was roger federer and quentin tarrintino (sp?)

I'm hearing about it all the time but I'm not really taking it in, if you know what I mean. As far as I know bugging happens all the time, I know the government (well the world) is pretty crappy like that, so it's not anything particularly special to me.

I know what you mean, I'd heard it a few times on the news but not really taken any notice or given a shit so I was the same until about 6pm when my mum told me, now suddenly it's interesting :lol:

That's 3 potentially 'famous' people in my year at school now :D:roll:

To be honest they did have a right...... They could of be suspicious of a shawhank redemtion breakout...... Or they might have benn planning terrorist activity:shock:

withandwithoutflashde9.jpg

Not as much as Saturdays.

Big game tomorrow for Tranmere, biggest in ages. Home v Leyton Orient. 6th place versus 7th place.

Any money says we fluff it.

Yeah Saturdays rule too. This Sunday is a big day, Sky Sports will be on most of it with the Manchester derby followed by the Chavs v L'pool presented in 5.1 Surround Sound. Woooop!

.....followed by the Chavs v L'pool presented in 5.1 Surround Sound. Woooop!

Great, then we can hear chelsea sing their 1 f$%king song all around us :(

"Chelsea, chelsea, chelsea, chelsea....what shall we sing now..hmmmm... chelsea, chelsea, chelsea, chelsea.........hmmmmm....chelsea, chelsea, chelsea...."

If time travel was possible wouldnt we have already had some people who have done it?!

If we're living through the time before it was discovered then we wouldn't know it, the only way we would know is when it's done. We'd have to be rewound and live time all over again for us to know time travel exists. So either we're living in the first time or it's not been invented.

Plus, it could be strictly monitored, it may only be used to go forwards, it may only be used by one person to prevent certain deaths, it may even be invented and destroyed immediately for fear of the population exploding ("can't let him die, can't let him die, can't let him die").

Last edited:
If we're living through the time before it was discovered then we wouldn't know it, the only way we would know is when it's done. We'd have to be rewound and live time all over again for us to know time travel exists. So either we're living in the first time or it's not been invented.

Plus, it could be strictly monitored, it may only be used to go forwards, it may only be used by one person to prevent certain deaths, it may even be invented and destroyed immediately for fear of the population exploding ("can't let him die, can't let him die, can't let him die").

I'm of the opinion given the nature of the sub atomic and how gravity acts at that level, that there are an infinite number of times or universes, if you will all co existing at the same time.

Great, then we can hear chelsea sing their 1 f$%king song all around us :(

"Chelsea, chelsea, chelsea, chelsea....what shall we sing now..hmmmm... chelsea, chelsea, chelsea, chelsea.........hmmmmm....chelsea, chelsea, chelsea...."

Oh God I know - bloody Chavs and their one song. When they were away at Everton earlier in the Carling Cup they sang "Chelsea...Chelsea...Chelseaaaaa...Chelsea" for about one hour. So tedious.

I am cooking me and the missus Moroccan style chicken with cous cous, peppers, tomato and broccoli. It smells fucking wonderful. :)

Back
Top Bottom