The Random Crap Thread

I just bought two Easter Eggs (one Terry's Chocolate Orange, the other Cadbury's Dairy Milk) for £3.19 at my local shop. I am bumping into all the bargains today! (See Sopranos thread in Entertainment Section!)

It must be Friday! Wooooooooooop! :)

Mate, that's not a bargain! Last year I got 3 eggs from Asda for £3. All Cadbury's!

_44385947_fight_ap_416b.jpg

Fiiiiiiiiight!

Yeah then they got it home and asked themselves "Why did I just queue all night and pay £400 for this overrated piece of shit?!"

I just typed in the word BANNED on Google Images, this is the first image it threw up.

banned_from_Disney.gif

Took me a minute to realise that those are actual boobs.

Apparently they went into Disneyland looking like that and they were banned instantly. (That's from the site, no joke.)

Love it.

Perhaps he put them upto it, the dirty bastard.

That guy on the left reminds me of someone, I can't think for the life of me who, but he's a spitting image of the guy.

The missus says I'm great with noises (voices or songs, I can name a song on the radio after two notes usually), but fucking useless with faces. Every time I say "he looks a bit like [whoever]", she says "no he doesn't, oh my God, you are terrible with faces".

Cheeky cow.

Saying that, we watched The Departed the other week, and I literally couldn't tell the difference between Leonardo Di Caprio and Matt Damon.

Back
Top Bottom