The Random Crap Thread

I was just playing FIFA when the song "Surprising Twists" came on. When the text came up, I thought it said "Surprising Twats".

I have a vision now of people sneaking into Steve McClaren's house whilst he's asleep and screaming BOOYOUSHITHEAD.

That's weird, when I read "Suprising Twists" in your post I seriously thought it said "Suprising Twats". How strange.

I've been looking on some lookalike sites and there fucking great.

watermark.php

Arnie???

Elton, okay, Ronaldo, haha okay, Spock, errr okay. But BRENT? NO PISSING WAY. He's just a fat guy in a shirt and tie.

The two after that I have literally no clue about, who are they supposed to be?

EDIT: Just read the URLs, Wenger and Collina. I look more like Wenger than he does, what a fucking con.

EDIT 2: HOLY SHIT, look at this one.

petercrouch-%20PaulDean.jpg

If you can guess who that is without cheating then congratulations, you work for Splitting Images. Who is going to walk by that guy in the street and say "oh my God, that was..."

"Peter Crouch!"
Seriously, even a granny without her glasses on would know that wasn't him. She'd punch him in the fucking head for being a twat.

"I do look like him!"
"You look like someone who needs a job, sonny."

Last edited:
I would guess Crouch, but only because he's got an england shirt on and is supposed to be a lookie-likee. Otherwise its just some bloke.......

*Checks spoiler*

Got it right :D

So what do I win?!?!

Evo-Web's very own DJ "Dave" Doc:

245-7.jpg

Tottenham Hotspurs' very own Michael Dawson:

n554405223_416394_2893.jpg

I am starting to think that DJ Doc looks more like Alan Smith in that photo?

I remember the Shearer McDonalds advert. He should have had his bloody hands chopped off for that.

Perhaps someone gave him a free Big Mac with acid in the secret sauce, and that's what burnt his lips off.

Back
Top Bottom