The Random Crap Thread

HAHA, oh dear. That's the kind of stuff you know you shouldn't laugh at but you can't help yourself. I feel dirty now.

I am making a big cottage pie using one of Gordon Ramsey's recipes - worcester sauce in the mince, yumma!

I want it. :(

Bought some Gold biscuits the other day. God how I love Gold biscuits.

Me and the missus had this chat the other day. We were saying how good they were because we thought they'd stop making them! Alas, I am watching what I eat so no chocolate for a while. :(

Our 92-year-old neighbour Muriel LOVES Blue Ribands. They're the only biscuit she buys. She gives us a pack of them every Christmas and they just rot in the corner. I presume every other kind of biscuit is "too strong" for her.

Is "riband" a word? When I was little I used to confuse the words "ribbon" and "Blue Riband", thinking that the name of the biscuit was "Blue Ribbon".

Haha, I thought it was ribbon til about a year ago. I only found out when someone brought a pack into work for everyone to share I realised.

I also realised that it's the most dry, boring biscuit but it's disguised as a nice, fun biscuit and that you're having a treat. Give me a fucking Hob-nob any day.

The Blue Riband (pronounced like "ribbon" with a "d", rather than "rhi-band") is the award received by the ship with the record for the fastest transatlantic crossing.

What a random name for a biscuit then, it'll be Iraq War Hero Medal biscuits next.

...Now there's an idea...

We had our family portrait done today.

rick_family.jpg

Talking of ideas. I think I've had a brilliant one. I'll get ripped off now but its my own fault for posting it on an internet forum.

MURDERER TOP TRUMPS

Yes, it sounds sick.. but surely it would sell as a novelty product.

You have like four or whatever it is sections:
Brutality/Gore
Number of victims
Style or something
Sexual motives or maybe just a general sickness score?... I dont know the next one yet

So you get say Harold Shipman, he'd get 1 for gore, but 10 for number of victims...

Fred West would have pretty high score for brutality and for sexual and also he's sort of the ultimate sick bastard ever. I dunno its a bit of a mess.

As you can tell I've not had time to work it all out, but I think with work, it's a winner.

I was thinking more along the lines of this sort of thing:

mostwantedcards.jpg

Nothing like trump cards I know.

Don't you hate it when you forget your team's playing, you have a pretty good day, then you remember to check the score and they lost 3-0 because they're so shit and it ruins your night...

I fucking hate you Tranmere, I swear to God.

L: So what are you up to?
J: Just doina bit of homework, well trying to LOL (laugh out loud)
L: I'd like to give you some homework
J: what you mean?
L: sexual homework
J: what do you mean?
L: put my...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/panorama/7171589.stm

I love sexual homework.

A couple of minutes later, Lxxx, who claimed to be 19, said, 'I wish you lived closer so I could take you as a girlfriend'.

I have to admit this seriously made me laugh. Worrying with the kinda of sickos out there, but that line is a cracker.

Don't you hate it when you forget your team's playing, you have a pretty good day, then you remember to check the score and they lost 3-0 because they're so shit and it ruins your night...

Ive had days like that, I had a good day one Saturday and at the time United were winning 1-0. By the end of a good day I was told we lost 2-1 to West Ham! I was a miserable cunt for the rest of the day!

I cant say i have ever forgot my team are playing.

there are times i wish i had though

i get that sometimes but is the Leafs for me... :(

Back
Top Bottom