The Random Crap Thread

You could always look in your temp internet folder. All images are saved to there, IIRC, and it should be there unless you have very strict data/cleaning options on.

Why the hell do people cheat online... It really jacks me off... on just about anything you play it's the same... can't someone come up with a good protection system... cheaters should be banned for life and have their PC explode taking half their face off...

Online cheaters should be tortured very slowly with a blunt instrument. I got fed up of playing PES online because of cheaters, also these people who insist on picking Barça all the time, and people who quit when you're giving them a 7-0 pasting!

Merry Pringles? Merry fucking Pringles?

I thought advertising was a multi-billion dollar industry? And the best they could come up with is Merry Pringles?

Merry Pringles? Merry fucking Pringles?

I thought advertising was a multi-billion dollar industry? And the best they could come up with is Merry Pringles?

Makes you wonder sometimes doesn't it? Can they not come up with a decent idea?! Half the time I'm sure they wanted to save money so they just let one of the secretary's come up with something!

But the bad adverts make me take notice to NOT buy the product. If they can't even be bothered to come up with a decent advert I take offense to how they are "treating" me as a potential customer. Makes me actively not buy the stuff, had they not made a crap advert, or an advert at all I wouldnt have cared and probably bought it.

Adverts are annoying anyway, so I try to not view as many as possible.

THAIS MOURN THE KING'S SISTER

Now is it just me or...

_44329809_princess_ap203.jpg
_40262793_routledge_bbc203.jpg

Hyacinth Bucket . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Galyani Vadhana

Fuck me, she could have made a mint as a lookalike!! I can just see her walking around going "REECHARD! REECHARD! YOU ARE MAKIN ME LOOK A LUDDY IDIAT! SIR JAFFA BE HERE IN HOUR!"

But now she's dead. What a waste.

Last edited:
That's just fucking disrespectful, she's dead for Christ's sake. You're banned DJ.

Before you say "but you said all that Hyacinth Bucket stuff", yes DJ, that is the joke. Let me just confirm that for you now to avoid confusion.

Back
Top Bottom