The Random Crap Thread

Haha, that's great. Well I'll have to live with it, it's fun to discuss the scores apparently so I'll be closing the chatbox section on Saturdays and re-opening it after watching Match Of The Day.

Goodnight my friend.

audi%20r8%20black%20back.jpg

I'm in love with a bloody car. I can't even drive and I want to buy that, just to look at it in the morning. That is delicious.

EDIT: ANYONE WANT TO BUY IT OFF EBAY FOR ME?

Last edited:
Why is JB only on in the early hours of the Morning Now? I miss him ;)

Thats the Audi R8.Jeremy Clarkson reckoned it was quick but I think he even said it doesnt look the best! Id prefer this!

bugatti-veyron-big.jpg

The Bugatti Veyron! A scarily fast car which Jeremy Clarkson described as the best he has ever driven!

Last edited:
Obviously that's better but you can't really buy that unless you're a billionaire and you know someone willing to sell theirs...

£750,000 for the Veyron

This is the car for me, ever since I first saw it, I have loved it :)

rinspeed-le-mans-600.jpg

Last edited:
Audi R8 for £100k please. The Bugatti has sold out so you'd have to pay more than £750k.

As for the Porsche, eeergh. Old fashioned, boring car for fat men going through a mid-life crisis. Although the more modern the Porsches get the slightly better looking they become. but still not nice enough for me to think it's a nice car.

Last edited:
audi-q7-v12-tdi-2.jpg

In a different colour for me.

Its all very well wanting/dreaming of a sports car but between the traffic jams, the speed camera's and the german autobahn getting speed limits they are pretty pointless.

And if it is dreamcars only there is only one:

Aston_Martin_DB9_101_1024x768.jpg

Last edited:
I like the hard-top ones, especially the Modena; don't like the soft-top. I hate soft-tops, I just don't like the idea of every yob in the world walking past and sticking a knife through it.

Goddamn it why for the life of me cant I win the Lottery?

Ive scheduled winning the dutch state New Years lottery this year. 20mil euro I think the jackpot is. Done it for the past 4 years, first year I won 0e, second year 7,50e, 3rd year 15e and last year 25e (the same price as the ticket). So this is the year lads! :D It will also just be at the right time, by wednesday I'll hear if Ive graduated my Masters with the final public presentation at the end of Jan, so winning the lottery this year will allow me to retire straight after my degree. Toghether with the winning ratio increase Ive seen the past few years it just all fits! "This time next month I'll be a millionair!" *In derek trotter voice, Only fools and Horses*

Ferraris have been pretty cheesy since the 70's. They were really special before then. Probably the Daytona was the last one I liked.

Give me one of these or even a kit version with a chevy 4.7 in it.

accobra-001.jpg

There's one of those exact cars around the corner from where I live. Beautiful car but disgusting colour; he has that colour that isn't really a colour, it's like an oil spill that's been mopped up and plastered onto the car. Horrible.

I don't get it, tone, pipe?

Oh, metal RING, higher TONE. Ring tone.

EDIT: Oh no wait, higher tone voice because it was on his penis.

I should go to the old folks' home now really, shouldn't I?

I'M BACK! Who has missed me? Been in London all week - I hate it there. The people are wankers.

Back
Top Bottom