The Random Crap Thread

Just when i think we've hit rock bottom, I couldn't believe it, two mates rang me up at work and just said Brian Little and laughed and hung up.... I thought they were joking... What's he like in the dressing room JB, they are keeping all the same staff I hear, I would have hoped for better or even a new face, seams the same old managers on a constant tread mill.

Oakland on another losing streak and two seasons with a drafty arse in Division 2 for Wrexham... Unfortunately it can get worse.

His worst aspect is his dressing room skills, he's about as strict as Cartman's mum. He can't shout at a player, he can't tell a player to get his arse in gear. At Tranmere that's something the fans like to see, John Aldridge was tactically thick as shit but we got to the league cup final purely because of his bollockings.

He bought us a few good players (Ian Goodison, who's still a key player, and Paul Hall, who buggered off as soon as he arrived). But tactically he was average, and his motivational skills ... don't exist.

If it gets rid of McClaren then im all for it. Get hiddink to sign after the euro's. Its not surprising that the players coming out saying we should keep McClaren and not change are the players that are always in the team. Owen for example, and gerrard who hasnt done much for england lately and should be dropped for someone else in form. McClaren is out of his depth, he hardly did anything at boro and really england are now playing like a midtable team. The difference between him and sven was that atleast sven got results even if they did play poorly.

We did brilliantly when we had Venables, I say bring him back on his own.

I don't like managers having "celebrity" assistant managers, it seems ridiculous to me to put a nobody like McLaren in charge and then make his assistant manager a household name, and somebody who's actually achieved things.

Just had this email:

"Hi darling!! My letter will cause your surprise!! I have . My age-26 years. I live in Russia!! Private life has not turned out good. I have decided to find foreign the man. I dream to meet decent, kind and clever the man!! It is difficult to tell about itself. If it is interesting to you, write to me. I also to send you a photo! My address - ncelena777@gmail.com I shall wait!! Kisses Elena"

This woman sounds enchanting. I am definitely going to leave my girlfriend for this mystery woman. Definitely.

That first line alone is comedy genius, it's like a ThomasGOALism. "Hi darling!! My letter will cause your surprise!! I have ." :D

We did brilliantly when we had Venables, I say bring him back on his own.

Oh really? We were lucky to get past spain, did the usual in the semi. In the group we had a poor start but had a decent win against scotland, although that wasnt looking likely till redknapp came on. Holland was a great result, the 90-ties munich. He also didnt have to qualify and it was in englands back yard. Pretty much how Sven started aswell. What else has venables done to be this tactical genius.............besides get done and banned from having a company for 7 years.

Does anyone remember Ketchips? They were crinkle cut chips with a thin line of ketchup running through them...

Yep, that's how everyone I knew felt as well. Snot-coloured tomato sauce isn't something you want on your chips.

who-needs-a-glove.jpg

OUCH.

I now have 7001 MP3s :shock:

Also, the Master League thread makes me laugh - I dunno why, it just does.

I dont understand why people set themselves to invisible on here. I know why Admin and Mods do it but why our norms?

In your user control panel (top-left of the screen, on the blue bar of links), in the "Edit Options" section, there is a checkbox that says "Use Invisible Mode". If you tick it, it means that when you're online and browsing the boards, your name doesn't appear in the list at the bottom of the page and the "light" underneath your profile details when you post (under "Location") stays greyed out, to indicate that you are offline.

So if you make a post and you don't want people PMing you expecting an instant response from you because you're still online, who then become offended and abusive if you suddenly leave and don't immediately reply to their message, you use invisible (or at least, that's why I used to use it).

I was drunk. On my love for you.

In fairness, you did propose to me in the form of song. That was moving.

Back
Top Bottom