The Random Crap Thread

I hate all the same things as him. My nephew does what Homer does, "la la la la la, hm hm hm hm hm", and it does my NUT. Especially when you're playing on Xbox Live. And if anybody borrows anything off me I take five minutes to check it for scratches/dents/bite-marks.

So yer SUP NERDS this is my new hideout for 8 months.

deal with it.

Actually I will migrate from thread to thread so you lot are pretty much horse here for my amusement

did u see what i did there?

You were way too quick.

I think I was banned, then JUSTICE!

Then I took a break so as to stimulate the creative juices.

Now I'm back and my place of residence is closed so I now have to look for a new home to house my words.

Dis right here is the place methinks.

Edit: I need to know as to what your link is with Portsmouth?

Have we had this discussion before? Either way I'm a fan and my favourite player is Benjani as he fills his shorts to a tee.

He chose Portsmouth in the FIFA League. It's a draft system, you get a number and you pick either your favourite team or whatever decent team is left. Man Utd had gone so he went with Portsmouth.

I was Portsmouth last season, but then it all went to shit with quitters, so we started again. Then I got second pick so I chose Tottenham instead, because A) I didn't want to take Liverpool, my favourite Prem team, off someone who genuinely supports them, and B) someone (who shall remain nameless) recommended them and said they were one of the best rated teams in FIFA. I will kill the bastard next time I see him on MSN.

True story.

EDIT: Is my new sig too big?

Last edited:
I watched The Simpsons last night and I saw one of the only episodes I've never seen fully from start to finish.

I am Frank Grimes.

Frank_Grimes.gif
Jack my friend, thats my favorite Simpsons episode!

That episode was made when The Simpsons was on form. In my opinion they don't make episodes as good as that no more.

Got my new laptop after spilling orange juice on my old one. It is widescreen and Vista is awesome! My 360 is now a media centre at last too. :)

That episode was made when The Simpsons was on form. In my opinion they don't make episodes as good as that no more.
I agree. It does my nut when Ricky Gervais is interviewed and he talks about how he loves The Simpsons and that they're just as funny now as they ever were... No, they're not.

The Simpsons is a fantastic thing, I'd say 8/9/10 seasons were just superb, every episode making you laugh out loud. That's one hell of an achievement. They were like a real sitcom, they made fun of real life. But now you've got eyeballs popping out and hands being chopped off... I think The Simpsons Movie should have been the last thing they made. At least for a couple of years. Get the original writing team back together, make it like it used to be made.

Agreed with you guys, the newer Seasons arent half as funny as the older ones. Like all good things they come to an end at some point and im sure The Simpsons will sometime soon when Matt Groening runs out of ideas. I did like the Movie though...

I don't think The Simpsons have ever been laugh out loud material.

The gags are far too clever and subtle for that. And I can't watch the older episodes anymore. The colours and animation are too bad.

That's what makes it brilliant. It was hand-drawn, hand-animated, they worked their bollocks off over it. Now it's too easy to say "Homer gets into a jet, when he gets out there's no stairs and he falls onto the ground. Okay, I'm done, see you tomorrow."

Vader.jpg

Random pictures aside, I've just read BBC NEWS and discovered a web game that donates 10 grains of rice to third-world countries for each correct answer given. It's a vocabulary game so you might even learn something - and it's free, no registration, no bullshit. It's been set up to end world hunger, and it's genius. Give it a try.

www.FreeRice.com
BBC ARTICLE HERE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom