The Random Crap Thread

I'm intrigued now, what actually is yellow, small and square?

Does it have an answer or is she just doing that thing all annoying sisters do (like saying "why" to everything you say)...?

Nah, it doesn't have an answer. According to her, it's a joke. Oh well.

Secondly, yeah, she's literally a teen. She is stupid, looks stupid and her actions are stupid. Pretty much like her older brother. :)

By the way, we won 2-1. We are too awesome. We will win this year's league, league cup, cup and UEFA CL. :ram:

Unless we lose next week.

Last edited:
I'm preparing for the sick comments about young teen sisters that are coming - you just know they're coming.

But yeah, it's nice when your team win. Two years ago my team got in the play-offs, before that I've never really seen them win. Saying that, they got to the final of the league cup in 2000, which (for a team in a league below the top-flight) is a big achievement. I'm lucky really, but anyway, in the league I've always seen them lose. For them to be top of the league now is just... Scary, really. You're just waiting for them to lose.

It's good though.

I don't like sister jokes cos I've got 2 younger ones so I know what it's like!! It gets to people more if you make jokes about their little brothers:lol:

Yeah, I have two younger sisters as well (the older one is 13 and the younger one is almost 12) and it really pisses me off when people mention them, no matter what the subject is. It feels weird.

Thankfully the guys who visit this section are mature enough not to go into offensive jokes (unlike the visitors of the WE/PES thread). :)

By saying this, I bet someone will prove me wrong though.

But yeah, it's nice when your team win. Two years ago my team got in the play-offs, before that I've never really seen them win. Saying that, they got to the final of the league cup in 2000, which (for a team in a league below the top-flight) is a big achievement. I'm lucky really, but anyway, in the league I've always seen them lose. For them to be top of the league now is just... Scary, really. You're just waiting for them to lose.

It's good though.

Well, the first time I heard about Tranmere was back in 2000 or something when Sporting bought some Irish (I think) guy who was playing there - Mahon. I think this was his name.

Though I support Benfica, which is one of the most known clubs worldwide, I haven't celebrated much. I'm 17 and in 17 years Benfica haven't won more than three leagues (I only remember the one we won back in 2005), three cups and one supercup. This isn't much.

We haven't been the best portuguese team for several years (even when we won the 2004-05 league I reckon we were crap) and it feels scary (to use a term of yours) when we are top of the league. I'm not used to see Benfica win. :cry:

So I can say I understand what you feel about Tranmere. I wish I couldn't though.

I guess it must be laughs all day living in your household

Well, when they're not misbehaving it is. :|

Last edited:
Hahaha miguel you can't compare Tranmere to Benfica!!

Champions League every year, top 3 finishes in the top league, a great stadium and great players. Tranmere's highlight is a 3rd round FA Cup tie (if they get that far ;)) against a Premiership team!

You should be grateful.

Of course I can't compare Tranmere to Benfica. What I mean is that I haven't seen my team win much, the same way Jack hasn't seen his. This is my point. It's obvious that Benfica is a lot better than Tranmere and I should be happy because we usually get to play in the european competitions. Well, I am. :)

But well, to a certain extent, I'm glad we don't win many times because when we do, it really means something, it's always special. We were more than a decade without winning a league and when we finally managed to do so back in 2005 I couldn't describe my excitement. It was the first time I had seen my team win something important. :)

It's not like Chelsea who suddenly became a top team and won the EPL twice. To me football is not about winning just for the sake of it, if you know what I mean.

I'm sorry for the both of you, by the way. :mryellow:

I'm kidding. :thumbup:

joe-studio.jpg

Hmmm hahahahaha, BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA, HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

What do you call a woman with one leg? Eileen.

I was repeating it for those unfortunate enough not to be in the FIFA league. You can't miss out on jokes like that during life.

Back
Top Bottom