The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

We should start a Find Madeleine-style campaign for DJdoc, he's not posted in five days.

Thats not necessarily a bad thing ya know ;)

We should start a Find Madeleine-style campaign for DJdoc, he's not posted in five days. Now there is an abduction. :|

As long as he's been taken by someone who couldn't have a DJdoc of their own and they are looking after him, talking about how PES "talks bullshit" and how crap the Gran Turismo physics are etc...

Maybe he's been abducted by Sony?

batfink trooper
It's actually Kato from The Green Hornet.

cast.jpg

No, that's me and DJdoc arresting the guy who makes Gran Turismo.

"Freeze, Jack Bauer and DJdoc! You're under arrest, your physics talk bullshit!"

I'm the one with the gun, DJ is the one pulling the extremely gay pose.

Gay pose? he could kill you with that shoe if it had the right physics.

Sorry to go on about this but Jesus Christ, the headline today is "it could take 'just one phone call' for the four-year-old to be found and returned". Well I feel better knowing that, I hadn't already realised. Just one phone call huh? That's cutting-edge journalism that is. Woah, is the grass outside green? I'd never noticed that before.

What will the headlines be for the next week? Here are my bets:

Monday: Madeleine still missing

Tuesday: Madeleine had blonde hair, but it could be dyed

Wednesday: Madeleine is a human child with two legs and two arms

Thursday: If Madeleine is alive then she will be breathing oxygen

Friday: SHOCK ADMISSION - Madeleine has breathed oxygen since the day she was born

Saturday: Madeleine's name is Madeleine

Sunday: Parents find Madeleine in the wardrobe after remembering they were playing hide and seek with her shortly before she disappeared - "Our Pain Is Over" book out 1st July
I want the kid to be found but please, don't give us a ten-minute news story on how you don't have any more news on her yet.

Last edited:

Dont worry guys he's back full of realistic physics and hes engaged. How old is my friend DJ 30's?

All I see is a blank post, has it adapted to DJ's realistic physics and drove off to another forum?

:lol: *Chokes on Pringles* I love being a nerd.

That's brilliant, wow...

Ha ha just read some of the posts in this thread. JB have you ever considered doing stand up comedy? I think your fookin hilarious at times!. The missus abducted me to Blackpool for the week last week and also proposed to me... :)

Anywayz I think too much is being made of Madeline's disappearance too. I vanished from Evo-Web and that didnt make national news! Im shocked!

Cheers Rocky, She certainly did, she wrote "Will you marry me" on the sand of the beach! :) I was shocked!

Dj

"You know, the Forza team spent three days alone on tuning the suspension response, and five days testing the AI's braking algorithms."

"Talk dirty to me some more Samantha, I'm close!!!"

"Crash damage."

"OhhhhhOHHHHH GODDDDD!!"

Last edited:

Well, thanks to the England game, Madeleine may not make the front pages tomorrow. I'm sure there will be some "development" tomorrow afternoon that they can write about for Friday's papers, seeing as there won't be enough news for Friday; "not much happens at G8 summit" won't make for a grabbing headline. I'm guessing it will be "Madeleine is probably still alive" - which has been a headline on three seperate days now. Talk about ridiculous - do I have to push somebody off a bridge so that there will be something more to read about than Madeleine "probably still being alive" but "possibly being dead" because "we have no fucking idea if we're honest but you're ringing us every day asking for our comments when we can only tell you what we told you yesterday and the day before that"? Not that they'll print that last bit, or the bit before, just the "she's probably still alive" bit.

Note to anybody hanging around bridges, watch out - Jack Bauer's about.

Moving on, serious question (that's two in as many weeks, I'm getting old)... When you have work to be done (work in my case being study, reading up on a few e-books and taking notes), where do you do it? Any advice on actually getting work done? I find that I just keep putting it off, and when I do start it I can't concentrate. I'd go to the library but I don't have a (working) laptop at the minute and I'd have to pay to sit at a computer reading the e-books... I could do with the printed versions but they're £40 each and upwards.

Last edited:

lol at JAY666 your also pretty fookin hilarious at times :)

Nose hairs are for filtering out the shit you smell and ear hairs are for filtering out the shit you hear.

Back
Top Bottom