The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Screw you hippy!

Get a proper smoothie maker. They're miles better.

The only thing that you can make with a smoothie maker that I really like (apart from Innocent's orange and mango) is bananas, milk and ice-cream. Which isn't a smoothie. God, it's so nice though.

The girlfriend has the smoothie maker at her place, as she's the one who uses it the most. I'll have to ask her to bring it over now, I haven't had one of those in ages.

Fuck smoothies, I'd rather drink council pop. :mrgreen:

Sorry JB that mugs a bit gay for me i'm a real bloke, i prefer big blobs of powder in my drink. The way it should be.

Well its a goodbye from me. Think I've hit enough peoples' nerves during my time on here. Hope the door doesn't hit my arse on the way out.

Heh, I've had a lot worse insults than his thrown at me and stayed here. But oh well. See you around...

Ha ha ha yeah never did like no neck he's got too many teeth for my liking.

JJ is the Terminator; it's official. :8):

I was down the shop the other day and lo and behold what I find. Hienz have brought out some new varieties of beans. Firstly, there are two more Mean Beanz, a BBQ and an Italian herb and tomato. And as well as those I noticed a new twist to their classic flagship beans, a version with Lea and Perrins added to the sauce. Mmm...

Last edited:

I lurrrve any food that has "Italian" on. I have to try those beans.

Didn't he say "I'll be back" himself though? Dont remember someone going "He'll be back you know". Although that would have been better.

Wasn't it the case that Schwarzenegger never actually said that (in a movie)?. He only mentioned it in True Lies when there was all that hype about that phrase. It's a bit like Clint Eastwood's "do ya feel lucky punk?...well do ya?" - apparently Eastwood never said it but it's still quoted everywhere(!)

Schwarzenegger definitely said "I'll be back". I have seen most of his films, and I'm sure he says it in most of them. Unless I am completely losing my marbles?

Eastwood never said "Do you feel lucky punk" though. It was "You have to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky?... well, do ya punk!?" (that's if I remember correctly anyway).

Which reminds me, Predator's on TV tonight. You can never get bored of that film.

Thanks for the heads up Rune. Awesome film. The minigun scene never ceases to amaze me. :8):

Hard-core gangland types locked up in a maximum security Irish prison appear to have enlisted an innocent budgie smuggled snuggled in a woman visitor's, er, internal bits.

According to a report on breakingnews.ie, the small live parrot was found during a routine search for smuggled goods carried out by officers at Portlaoise prison, which houses Republican dissidents and gangland figures from Dublin and Limerick.

Other goods uncovered included eight mobile phones, three sim cards, some home-made booze, 150 tablets, and 30 syringes.

The prison is in County Laois in the middle of Ireland and houses a maximum of 203 lags.

It is not known what purpose the budgie could serve to some of Ireland's most notorious criminals, or how the bird survived the presumably claustrophobic ordeal.

The budgie was said to be speechless, but otherwise in rude health.

Ahem...

Bloody hell, she must have been around a few times...

Around a few stables...

Heh, the first girl I had sex with was just - let me put it like this, I wouldn't have been surprised to see a parrot in a birdcage up inside her - and as it was my first time I thought that was totally normal.

Seriously, you could have got your head stuck up there if you weren't careful. And even then you'd have to have a pretty fat head.

Last edited:

Right, the time has come for me to change my Xbox Live gamertag - when I say to people "my gamertag, it's It's Jack Bauer," they think I've got a stutter and wonder why this Jack Bauer that they know sounds American when he runs around in Gears Of War.

What do you think, something starting with Jack Bauer (e.g. Jack Bauer 84) or should I go mental and become Tranmere R (to the first person who suggests it, yes, har har, I should become Tranmere R Crap, you are hilarious Grim - I mean, whoever says it first)?

EDIT: Oh, and while I'm here - CW, there's hope for us yet! :D

(I love the way they put a picture of a bald bloke on the side, in-case you couldn't imagine what a bald bloke looked like)

Last edited:

This isnt good for the toupee industry. :(

Don't worry RuneEdge, your toupee business will take off soon. Once those "official Man Utd toupees, recommended by Sir Alex" flyers get out there you'll shift them in no time, you'll see.

Back
Top Bottom