The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

I fuckin hate it when people type Man Yoo. And there is only one United.

Newcastle United
Colchester Uniter
Cambridge United

Just 3 that spring to mind

sandwich.jpg

Oh I know another one, Southend United, had to mention them *cough* League Cup *cough* :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm posh, so not only do I find it detestable when people write "Man Yoo", I find it worse when they write "Man Untied".

If you're dyslexic then you won't be able to understand that. Apologies Jay666.

Who said being fat was a bad thing?! I've just won a Domino's Pizza competition!! Hello new LG phone!! :D

*Hopes it's worth £200 so he can sell it and put the money towards a PS3*

You fat bastard!! You fat bastard!! :mrgreen:

They haven't told me which model I've won though, just that I've won. Any money says this guy turns up with my prize tomorrow...

old_cellphone.jpg

I'd for for £200 worth of pizza.
You'd for for?! You're missing a number off the end of that I think...

Mind you, you're a few sandwiches short of a picnic as well!! :lol:

Don't talk to me about pizzas, please......... :(

Chelsea have announced that current sponsors Samsung Mobile have pulled the plug early into their multi-million pound sponsorship deal after their Champions League semi-final defeat to Liverpool on penalties. However they have quickly arranged a new sponsorship deal – here’s Fat Frank Lampard modelling the new strip for next season :-

lfddabc90af33b8b7ff18fact2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol: You should put that in the "New Kits" thread, it would start a war...

Anyway, I've talked about Domino's pizza - today on Jack Bauer's FOOD POWER™, sweets.

Yes, we all know that too many sweets equals a big fat belly, but one or two never hurt anyone. If you visit A Quarter Of.co.uk though, you might not be able to help yourself.

Now I don't work for the place so I'm not going to rave about everything I bought, but I'm telling you now... If you like chocolate, and you like fudge, I am ordering you to buy some of THIS.

Seriously, the best sweet I've ever had bar none. Buy some.

NOW.

Choccy fudge mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Bloody hell Grim, you can't even get links right now, the link is to http://http//etc... Whatever you're smoking it's making you worse mate. :( My mum loves Sweet Tobacco, she thinks it's amazing. She turned 60 last month. How old are you again Jay?!

The site is brilliant though. I only went on there for some Anglo Bubbly originally (I used to have tons of that when I was a kid), and I ended up buying that, chocolate fudge and bubblegum swirls... Well worth it though, especially the chocolate fudge. You get about 20 pieces, I've got 10 pieces left now and I'm having withdrawal symptoms.

Anyone ever had "choc lick / licko" or "chelsea whoppers" before? They're both "blasts from the past" apparently so somebody must have... They both look nice but weird at the same time...

EDIT: Bollocks, the chelsea whoppers have gelatine in anyway so I couldn't try it if I wanted to.

Last edited:

I miss going to the local for a 10p mix. Gimme my childhood back :(

Anyway I used to luv raiding Woolies for fizzy cola bottles and lo and behold, I find these :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm 61, im tempted to go for those chelsea whoppers they look great.

I used to remember when Snickers were called "Marathon"....... happy days!

Wahey, I feel young now for the first time in ages. :D

I just realised its 4 weeks until my birthday. Where has the fucking time gone?

And it was this Friday last year when I had to present my final year dissertation in uni. What a fucking nightmare that was! :|

Oh my God, okay, seriously (yes I know I sound like Cartman), but seriously, oh my God you guys.

Okay, if you haven't been to AQuarterOf.co.uk yet and ordered that chocolate fudge, you are mental.

But if you don't go to IWantOneOfThose.com and order this Whirlpool Mug, then you need to turn yourself into the mental asylum today (Grim, this applies to you whether you order it or not, just in-case you're confused now).

Seriously, this mug, is amazing. You put in a bit of milk, you put in your milkshake powder OR coffee powder OR hot chocolate powder OR liquid coffee OR whatever floats your boat, and then you push the button on the handle. The whizzer inside starts whizzing, you add a bit more milk/hot water while it's going, and hey presto, you've got yourself the perfect drink (with froth on the top and everything)!!

I am currently sipping the most perfectly mixed Nesquik strawberry milkshake you have ever tasted, with the frothiest creamiest head on it you'll ever see.

If the fudge won't put an extra stone on me by this time next week, the milkshakes will!!

Seriously, you need this mug, just get your card out now, trust me. It will improve your life.

And if you're a Star Wars saddo, you might want to check out Duck Fader as well. BUT GET THE MUG FIRST.

Last edited:

I'd rather use an industrial-strength mixing machine to make my frothy drinks :mrgreen:

P.S. you look like Cartman. :p

Back
Top Bottom