The Random Crap Thread

nivesl.jpg

"It has always been my greatest dream to have sex on the roof of Real's Santiago Bernabeu stadium in my favourite city, Madrid" - Sloboron Menobyabitch, saucy better half of Croatian midfielder Dino Drpic, reveals her plans should her man ever reach Spain.

yeah, playing for a very low positionted bundesliga side...i highly doubt he'll get there anytime soon.

Well if he gets transferred to La Liga he has 1 chance per season + any Copa Del Ray drawings. You never know. He might make his way there maybe through a CL or UEFA drawing.

Which brings us to the question. Does he really even have to play in the Stadium to fuck her there?

I passed a lorry on the M62 the other day and the guy had a book on the steering wheel, a can of coke in one hand and a sandwich in the other... :SHOCK:

I like to play a game now spotting lorry drivers doing stuff instead of concentrating on driving, it's scary and funny...

Yeah my fave so far is the guy fixing his wing mirror with a small adjustable spanner using both hands and leaning out of the cab.

The one's where it looks like there is no one driving are good, then they pop up or back facing forward after doing god only knows.

An uncle used to drive a milk tanker for Cadbury Schweppes and he used to microwave stuff while driving and watch TV... :BRMM:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom