The Random Crap Thread

I was going to do...

hopalong_cassidy.jpg

Haha! :BLEH:

Just googled it and I haven't seen this movie! So I don't feel bad at all for not getting it.

I'm off to buy a new peddle bin for the kitchen, I lost my rag and kicked ours to death, all £68 of it.
It kept dropping the lid for no reason and it just did it again as I was throwing a tea bag in, it dumped the hot tea bag on my bare foot at which point I kicked it to death.
I know have a slightly scolded and bruised foot and a badly bent bin...

Hey, the goofball brothers!
Is it true you're in the middle of a nervous breakdown?
What? No!
Nervous breakdown! Nervous breakdown!
Who said that?
Everybody's been saying that.
Everybody? You're eight years old... the only people you know are your parents!
Is it true you're going to end up in a mental institution?
Cuckoo's nest! Cuckoo's nest!

I'm off to buy a new peddle bin for the kitchen, I lost my rag and kicked ours to death, all £68 of it.
It kept dropping the lid for no reason and it just did it again as I was throwing a tea bag in, it dumped the hot tea bag on my bare foot at which point I kicked it to death.
:LMAO:

Way back in the day/Old Pro Evo Forum:

Does anyone remember this one dude - he was the effing funniest dude on the face of the planet i swear to god. I just cant remember his name though - what i do remember though is that he went on a trip to new York and posted a load of pics from his trip - i believe one of them was him holding a shotgun or something...if anyone knows who, or what im talking about please let me know

thanks

paul

Is it home alone?

Does anyone remember this one dude - he was the effing funniest dude on the face of the planet i swear to god. I just cant remember his name though - what i do remember though is that he went on a trip to new York and posted a load of pics from his trip - i believe one of them was him holding a shotgun or something...if anyone knows who, or what im talking about please let me know

thanks

paul

I know who you mean but cant remember his name? Sure it began with a C.

thanks

paul

Cal-neva, Dermot or Joost

pikachoo_man.jpg

For better or worse, inflatable leather fetish goods maker Obsidian Design bring us this: Pikachoo.

The handmade inflatable latex rubber outfit is easy to inflate and deflate — apparently! Obsidian says that it's easy to breath through the Pikachoo head, and vision is made possible through the character's mouth.

From the Obsidian site: "Pikachoo is based on a popular japanese animee,manga character from a cartoon series in which he is simply described as an electric mouse. Although this costume is relatively simply in looks he is prehaps one of the most recognised of my range unmistakable in bright yellow with its thunder bolt tail."

We sure didn't recognize Pikachoo by the bulge in his pants.

Back
Top Bottom