The Random Crap Thread

Washington DC during the inauguration.

DCCM20JAN2009-970.jpg
Great shot...

Bradford is a proper shithole, never go back there, never. On a random note-

SNN1401A-682_733240a.jpg

No way. :SHOCK: As if you'd do that, I mean I bet they're playing GTA or something as well, poor kid won't know what the hell is going on.

Christ. I must have missed that, great now that kid will grow up thinking all that crap on the game is alright and be one of these kids who go out nicking cars or something if they carry on playing/watching stuff like that around it. It's like putting a 4 year old in front of a horror movie on TV. Can't believe the parents of those kids let them do it, I mean Jesus, why have they still got the PS3 in the first place? Take it away so they can learn how to be parents at least for God's sake or that baby will be brought up totally wrong. Monkey see, monkey do.

To be fair I've had every GTA that's been released and the first one came out in 97 so I probably would have been 10 or 11 when I played it and I don't have a criminal record.

To be fair I've had every GTA that's been released and the first one came out in 97 so I probably would have been 10 or 11 when I played it and I don't have a criminal record.
Yeah but that's different though ain't it, because I was only about 10 or something too and I ain't a criminal, but when you're like 3-5 or whatever that's wrong and if you've seen stuff like that all your life it's gonna have a totally different effect!

Yeah but that's different though ain't it, because I was only about 10 or something too and I ain't a criminal, but when you're like 3-5 or whatever that's wrong and if you've seen stuff like that all your life it's gonna have a totally different effect!

I honestly doubt it effects anyone at all.

And if it does, then they were already fucked up to begin with.

Bradford is a proper shithole, never go back there, never. On a random note-

SNN1401A-682_733240a.jpg

No way. :SHOCK: As if you'd do that, I mean I bet they're playing GTA or something as well, poor kid won't know what the hell is going on.

Look at her tits! reckon they've both getting breastfed? :CONFUSE: Got Milk?

He's not the father. His balls haven't even dropped yet.

I'd put money that it's Max Clifford setting them both up to make as much money as possible. She doesn't know who the father is and if it was a 16 year old, there is no meat in the story. A 13 year old though...

:LOL: I think they are objecting to kids having this kind of 'facist' big brother state style of toys.

Found another for this toy:
5126MN85GYL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Doctor with Incubator Playmobil City Life
David Speakman said:
After my wife died during birth and our second child was born premature, my mother got this toy to help teach the new baby's older brother so he wouldn't be so scared of all the equipment keeping his sister alive in the hospital.

Being a single dad, I didn't even think this would be a problem. But, it really did the job. The play acting with the home incubator helped immensely. Every hospital visit got better and his questions impressed the medical staff: "What is that tube for? Can I touch her or will it hurt her? Is she going to die like mommy?"

The only problem was two months later when the baby came home - my older child kept sticking her into boxes, because of this toy and the hospital, that's the only way he'd been taught babies should be cared for.

I'd come out of the bathroom and find the baby was gone, only to find our oldest put the baby in the toy box. It almost makes me regret teaching our son to put toys away after he was done playing with them.

Things came to a head a few days later when I saw my son eyeing the baby and the microwave oven - putting two and two together. Lets' face it, this toy looks an awful lot like a baby in a microwave oven.

So now, every time I have to go to the bathroom, I also have to remind my older child to not put the baby in the microwave while Daddy's going potty.

Otherwise - we couldn't be happier.

:LMAO:

These 2 bits are my favourite from the aiport security ones
I was a little disappointed when I first bought this item, because the functionality is limited. My 5 year old son pointed out that the passenger's shoes cannot be removed. Then, we placed a deadly fingernail file underneath the passenger's scarf, and neither the detector doorway nor the security wand picked it up. My son said "that's the worst security ever!". But it turned out to be okay, because when the passenger got on the Playmobil B757 and tried to hijack it, she was mobbed by a couple of other heroic passengers, who only sustained minor injuries in the scuffle, which were treated at the Playmobil Hospital.

and

it is aggravating that the manufacturer did not make this product "family-friendly." Of course, since the playmobil Dad could not remove his shoes or other clothing items, unlike the Barbie, the playmobil security agent became suspicious and after waving her wand wildy a few dozen times, called her supervisor to wisk the Dad into a special body-cavity search room, (which incidentally led to quite an embarasing and interesting discussion with my twin daughters about personal hygiene and a slight adjustment to the rules we had them memorize about touching by strangers).

Back
Top Bottom