The Random Crap Thread

It's not, you just have to click the header with the title of the video in - the guy who uploaded it has disabled embedding.

It's fake (and creepy) anyway, read the description when you load it up.

Two things:

1) Can somebody please settle an argument for me - have you ever heard of the phrase "Soft Joe"? Used like "he's got more games than Soft Joe"?

2) STUFF LIKE THIS makes me feel physically sick, that they're pushing this crap onto people. I find it really disturbing. Am I just prejudiced or something?
(Saying that there's an "EX-Homosexual" shirt so I guess they're the prejudiced ones)

Last edited:
Two things:

1) Can somebody please settle an argument for me - have you ever heard of the phrase "Soft Joe"? Used like "he's got more games than Soft Joe"?

2) STUFF LIKE THIS makes me feel physically sick, that they're pushing this crap onto people. I find it really disturbing. Am I just prejudiced or something?
(Saying that there's an "EX-Homosexual" shirt so I guess they're the prejudiced ones)

1) Never heard the expression, must be a stupid scouse thing :P

2) It's absolutely wrong I agree. Infact, it's dangerous for men not to masturbate, especially if they're not getting any. It's been proven to reduce the risk of prostate cancer I think and there's a deep, scientifically linked reason why a lot of priest's who are celibate end up molesting people.

I don't think wanking in God's eye is a good idea whatever you believe in! :SHOCK:
LOL, an eyeful of spooge can't be good for you. :PIRATE:

It's absolutely wrong I agree. Infact, it's dangerous for men not to masturbate, especially if they're not getting any. It's been proven to reduce the risk of prostate cancer I think and there's a deep, scientifically linked reason why Jaygrim ended up molesting people.
I didn't realise Jay was religious, that explains everything!

EDIT: And apparently he was on BBC NEWS THIS MORNING, didn't know he was a New Zealander either!

Yeah Soft Mick
Haha, I wonder where my family have got "Soft Joe" from...

Last edited:
You're not soft; well your avatar is, haha.

What's a domo again? Is it supposed to be poo? I'm not down with the kids any more. :(

Chris where are you getting these from Ive never heard of soft joe/mick and never heard of domo either.

I'd have thought it was swinging slang for dominatrix.

After doing nothing in work all day due to it being very quiet, I drove home thinking it was just going to be one of those quiet days.

Just as I get into Liverpool, a car is alongside me to my right, its front slightly ahead of me. Next thing it starts indicating left. Bear in mind it's only a couple of feet more advanced than my car. In that split second I thought "You haven't looked in your blind spot have you? Don't do it, don't turn into this lane...."

Next thing there's a bang and she's came right into the side of me :DOH: Pulled over and her mirror had marked the side of my car but no other damage. Dozy cow.

So I get home, get changed and go for a run with my mate. Walking back, a police car swings up alongside us and starts questioning us about who we are. Five mins later the person on the other end of their radio says the guys they should be looking for are a white guy and a black guy, so definately not us. Bit random.

Later in the evening I get a call from my girlfriends housemate. A stray cat has arrived through their catflap and taken residence in my gf's bedroom :LOL: She didn't want to go near it and asked if I'd go over and get rid of it. Got a mop and waved it near the cat and it soon bolted off and out the front door :)

So yeah, quiet boring day, eventful evening!

:LOL: Nice one Tim

Radiation, we both look far from scallys! They basically pulled us up because we had tracksuit tops on and we were lads! The ones they were looking for were around 18/19 years old, I think they knew it wasn't us when they saw we look a fair bit older than that :LOL:

1510.jpg

Back
Top Bottom