The Random Crap Thread

"...Tell them that's not my problem.
I was paid for one job-- the cyclist--
not two. See you tomorrow, Marcella..."

"I mean, you're not helping. Why is that Leon? -- They're just questions, Leon. In answer to your query, they're written down for me. It's a test, designed to provoke an emotional response. -- Shall we continue? Describe in single words, only the good things that come in to your mind about... your mother."...

Nope though I do love BTTF, and most of Fox's movies, I posted two others but nobody bit... :))

"Files don't lie. Look, friend,let's cut the shit.
We both know why I was transferred. Everyone thinks I'm suicidal,in
which case I'm fucked and no one wants to work with me.
Or they think I'm faking to draw a psych pension, in which case I'm fucked and no one wants to work with me.
Basically, I'm fucked..."

Just what you need for Valentines Day ;)

"60% of the time it works everytime"

p2291b.jpg

Ahh

I was gonna use Brian Fantana as my avatar and that line as my sig but i chose my current ones instead :LOL:

official_portrait_150.jpg

Why do "professional" photos have to have the person photographed in that position? Why do they have to have their body turned away from the camera and turn their head?

It's as if they were looking somewhere else, then the cameraman shouts something so they turn around and get photographed.

Yeah it's to create that slightly laidback feel, so they're not serious.

The other one is the one that famous females seem to do where they put their hands on their hips, put one foot on its tiptoe and turn slightly with their head facing forward still.

Look out for it, it's everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom