The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Nor do Toffee Crisp

I need a new TV set, fucking Frosties advert was on, that annoying little twat!! :(

Skidmarks & orange peel, what do you feel, what do you feel...
Fannydropped onions, listening to Seal...
Falling off trees, cold sores & cheese, what should we freeze?..
Radish, paperclips & yellow dungarees.

pdf.gif

Stringer Bell said:
Where is Jack Bauer!?

Has he killed himself!?

He either got a life or his net connection is on the blink

And why is Barry Scott SHOUTING IN THE NEW CILLIT BANG AD??

He has indeed never not shouted. It just wouldn't be Barry without the shouting. :thumbup:

He drinks Cillit bang all day it just makes his voice louder. I met him once, he burst my ear drums.

I read somewhere that his name isn't even Barry Scott, he's just an actor pretending to be Barry Scott...:^o

bradley1886 said:
I read somewhere that his name isn't even Barry Scott, he's just an actor pretending to be Barry Scott...:^o

Wash your mouth out with CILLIT BANG.

Stringer Bell said:
Where is Jack Bauer!?

Has he killed himself!?
Nice to know I was missed :)

Can someone fill me in on everything that's happened in the last two months? Any PS3, PES6 and WE11 news in-particular? I'm trying to catch up but it's a nightmare.

It was ISP problems by the way - E7 (look them up) went bust and left just under 20,000 people stranded, no MAC code, no way to switch, no refund for the 3 months of contract not honoured. But thankfully everything's okay now. Will take me a good few years to catch up on everything though.

Jack Bauer said:
Nice to know I was missed :)

Can someone fill me in on everything that's happened in the last two months? Any PS3, PES6 and WE11 news in-particular? I'm trying to catch up but it's a nightmare.

It was ISP problems by the way - E7 (look them up) went bust and left just under 20,000 people stranded, no MAC code, no way to switch, no refund for the 3 months of contract not honoured. But thankfully everything's okay now. Will take me a good few years to catch up on everything though.

Just mark everything as read JB and start from scratch, its the only way to do it

Damn I was enjoying my time on this forum without the presence of that token Tranny fan :lol:

Now for some pussy music......

Techno
image001em0.gif

Hip-Hop
image002um4.gif

Metal
image003ad5.gif

Stevie Wonder
image004ac9.gif

Stoner Rock
image005lo7.gif

House
image006.gif

I am in this very moment in a job interview and I still find time to be here. ahah I ROCK! ;)

My love for this place is infinite.

EDIT: ohoh the boss. shhh

Is it just me or is playing online games a waste of time now?

Battlefield, shot within five seconds of spawning. PGR, get spinned and finish ten seconds behind. Burnout, get pushed into the wall straight from the starting line and finish ten seconds behind. Table Tennis, how the hell do they get every return in the far corner? I press so far to the left that the stick's coming out of the fucking controller and the ball still goes straight to them.

I realise that I'm not a hardcore gamer any more, and that I can't spend 24/7 playing one game to get so good at it that I can annihilate any n00bz lolz, but I'd like to win at something. They might as well not have online modes.

easyeasyeasy.. Fantastic cats...more please....:lmao: :lmao: :applause: :applause:

Jack Bauer, Know just how you feel.. been playing DOD source... and I must suck...I put it down to hacks and the fact they must have no life..;)

What a mint set of dancing cats! :lol: Top post mate

Nick Cave said:
easyeasyeasy.. Fantastic cats...more please....:lmao: :lmao: :applause: :applause:
I ain't got any more cat pics, BTW good choice of club as well matey!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom