The Random Crap Thread

Re: Random Crap III - As Authorised By The Man

Thats so crazy, it deserves its own thread.

What the hell is "omgbbqhax" all about?

Can't sleep...again. Damn it!

Btw, I read the 1st page and saw you guys talked about operations, local anesthetics & stuff. That reminded me that I have to make an appointment with my doc so she can send me to get my right toe operated. I have an ingrown toenail and this will be my 4th operation allready. :eh:

Last edited:

MULTAN, Pakistan (Reuters) - Fateh Mohammad, a prison inmate in Pakistan, says he woke up last weekend with a glass light bulb in his anus.

On Wednesday night, doctors brought Mohammad's misery to an end after a one-and-a-half hour operation to remove the object.

"Thanks Allah, now I feel comfort. Today, I had my breakfast. I was just drinking water, nothing else," Mohammad, a grey-beared man in his mid-40s, told Reuters from a hospital bed in the southern central city of Multan.

"We had to take it out intact," said Dr. Farrukh Aftab at Nishtar Hospital. "Had it been broken inside, it would be a very very complicated situation."

Mohammad, who is serving a four-year sentence for making liquor, prohibited for Muslims, said he was shocked when he was first told the cause of his discomfort. He swears he didn't know the bulb was there.

"When I woke up I felt a pain in my lower abdomen, but later in hospital, they told me this," Mohammad said.

"I don't know who did this to me. Police or other prisoners."

The doctor treating Mohammad said he'd never encountered anything like it before, and doubted the felon's story that someone had drugged him and inserted the bulb while he was comatose.

Yeh right...

FH1482S.jpg

I once had one of these stuck in my anus, i also blamed the police.

I love Magners Cider with lots of ice. Anyone else tasted it?

jay666 said:
Try drinking your own piss.

Been there, got the t-shirt zzzzzzz.

So, are you a satanist, Jay? Or you just pretending to be evil?

Last edited:

Everybody now...

For ladies who insure their cars,
Sheilas' Wheels are superstars,
Girls are bored beyond endurance,
Payin' too much for car insurance,
For bonzer car insurance deals,
Girls get onto Sheilas' Wheels.
Women make the safest drivers,
We could save a bunch of fivers,

ninjabreakz said:
Been there, got the t-shirt zzzzzzz.

So, are you a satanist, Jay? Or you just pretending to be evil?

Both, where can i get a i drink piss T-shirt?

-Joe- said:
Everybody now...

For ladies who insure their cars,
Sheilas' Wheels are superstars,
Girls are bored beyond endurance,
Payin' too much for car insurance,
Women make the safest drivers,
We could save a bunch of fivers,
[chauvinism] What a load of fucking bullshit, I nearly got cut up by some daft biatch on the dual carriageway the other day, and only yesterday some silly cow pulled out right in front of me on a junction, and never fucking looked!!!!! [/chauvinism]

Ever had one of those moments where something you're looking at like a gif synchronised (by coincidence) with some music that you had playing?

Try listening to "Daft Punk Is Playing At My House" by LCD Soundsystem whilst watching this:
imagephp9qz.gif

Maybe I'm the only one that found that funny but it gave me a good laugh when I saw it on someone's avatar whilst listening to that music.

Revealed - Beckham's resignation letter as England captain.....

beckham8pf.jpg

Ann Sarnoff Named President of Dow Jones Ventures

Veteran consumer-marketing executive to lead development of new digital businesses

NEW YORK (June 27, 2006) — Dow Jones & Company (NYSE: DJ) today named Ann Sarnoff president of Dow Jones Ventures, a new position charged with expanding the reach of Dow Jones brands to new markets and customers.

An executive with media, consumer-marketing and professional-sports experience, Ms. Sarnoff will lead development of new digital businesses in adjacent consumer markets at Dow Jones.

Ms. Sarnoff, 44, comes to Dow Jones with a distinguished background in consumer media and young-adult marketing. She held senior strategy, finance and development roles at Viacom and was a key player in the growth of the Nickelodeon, VH1 and Country Music Television brands and businesses. Sarnoff also ran the business operations of the Women’s National Basketball Association.

“We want to create compelling new products and businesses to make the very most of our indispensable brands, content, products and people for the benefit of existing and new customers. With her experience and success building and expanding brands and businesses, Ann is ideally suited to help us innovate and take the Journal and other Dow Jones franchises to new audiences and new arenas,” said Rich Zannino, Dow Jones chief executive.

Ms. Sarnoff spent 10 years at Viacom, rising in 2001 to become chief operating officer for both VH1 and CMT: Country Music Television where she was responsible for the strategic planning and business development of both channels and oversight of their brand extensions and digital strategy. Previously, she was responsible for consumer products and business development at Nickelodeon.

More recently, Ms. Sarnoff was the chief operating officer of the WNBA, where she oversaw all the league’s business operations, including programming, marketing, licensing and merchandising. She worked earlier in her career at the strategic consulting firm Marakon Associates.

A graduate of Georgetown University, Ms. Sarnoff received her MBA from Harvard Business School. She lives in New York City with her husband and two children.

Wonderful news for Dow Jones.

Dow Jones? Is he any relation to me? :|

The Dow Jones is a company that's part of the New York Stock Exchange, DUH!:freak:

I knows that, duh! #-o

Had a little consolation day to mourn England's knocking-out in the WC and having to go back to work tomorrow.

rainbow_drops.jpg

drumstick-strawberry.jpg

RefresherStrawberry.JPG

And finally...

rock.jpg

Life is good. They don't make sweets like they used to (although as little as 12 months ago they made Wonka Chocolate to make up for it, and now it's all gone :().

Bet your fucking teeth have rotted away matey :mrgreen:

MilkyBars dont taste like they used to

Back
Top Bottom