The Random Crap Thread

Murder_Mysteries_in_West_Virginia_.JPG

For the people wondering, the first one is the state of Virginia judging from the filename ("Murder_Mysteries_in_West_Virginia_.jpg"), and it's hosted on www.random-acts.net, most likely why he chose it (because it's "random").

Second one I'm not sure of but the filename contains "WTHIT", which stands for "what the hell is that", most likely chosen because we're all asking, Nick, what the hell is that.

Whichever state it is, it's in the shape of a gun I notice. So it might be that Texas has had a makeover.

EDIT: A quick Google for "gun shape state" reliably informs me it's Florida.

If only Lost was as easy to decode...

Last edited:
For the people wondering, the first one is the state of Virginia judging from the filename ("Murder_Mysteries_in_West_Virginia_.jpg"), and it's hosted on [url]www.random-acts.net[/URL], most likely why he chose it (because it's "random").

Second one I'm not sure of but the filename contains "WTHIT", which stands for "what the hell is that", most likely chosen because we're all asking, Nick, what the hell is that.

Whichever state it is, it's in the shape of a gun I notice. So it might be that Texas has had a makeover.

o_rly.jpg

For the people wondering, the first one is the state of Virginia judging from the filename ("Murder_Mysteries_in_West_Virginia_.jpg"), and it's hosted on www.random-acts.net, most likely why he chose it (because it's "random").

Man I knew I should have edited the properties on the first one :JAY: Florida :Y1... ;)

That sure as hell aint Florida lad, best try again.

Weird thing: I had a dream last night I jumped through a window and fell onto the top of a wall on my side, I didn't wake up and the dream went on. Woke up the next morning as usual, then went to run the shower and felt a pain in my side checked the mirror and found a large bruise on my side and some very sore ribs.
Now unless I have severe memory loss I can't remember hurting myself and as I hardly ever bruise it must have been quite a whack.
Conclusion, my other half beat the crap out of me in my sleep. I hope to god I don't have the giant marshmallow dream tonight...:SHOCK:

It's just what happens when the sun goes in your eyes, you don't see a roundabout and your brakes don't work anyway.

Also helps if you're doing the national speed limit and there's a car coming around the rounabout itself.

HAHA those pics are awesome!!

I don't know what to do, I want to buy this really badly, because I need a new laptop as this one is on it's way out, but eek I dunno if this is good value? http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/index~modelcode~SON-VGNNS10LS.htm#_ I need one as good as this for when the Sims 3 comes out and a couple of other games I want to be able to play, I can only just about play the Sims 2 with everything turned down.

Planning to, if I do get it, pay the full amount in 9 months after buying it. Should I, shouldn't I?!

HAHA those pics are awesome!!

I don't know what to do, I want to buy this really badly, because I need a new laptop as this one is on it's way out, but eek I dunno if this is good value? http://www.empiredirect.co.uk/content/products/details/index~modelcode~SON-VGNNS10LS.htm#_ I need one as good as this for when the Sims 3 comes out and a couple of other games I want to be able to play, I can only just about play the Sims 2 with everything turned down.

Planning to, if I do get it, pay the full amount in 9 months after buying it. Should I, shouldn't I?!

You can get the same kit cheaper elsewhere and on same pay in 9 months deal Yana...

Any particular sites? I don't wanna be paying a huge deposit and I have had a Vaio before and it was excellent so I'd really like to have another one...

Back
Top Bottom