The Random Crap Thread

What a wank referee

would he have sent him off if the "streaker" was after him and the player stopped him?

Sadly the referee was correct, the player just kicked someone. Regardless of whether it's another player or a supporter, you can't do it.

The theme park I mentioned above has now been closed down: CLICK

And the OFFICIAL WEBSITE is now working again, if you want to see how they advertised the place.

Pictures:
nativityvz9.jpg

tunnel1cc9.jpg

balooncabinxl1.jpg

candyshopyb1.jpg

Plus statements (these are great):
---

Important Notice: We very much looked forward to displaying an official statement from Dorest Trading Standards on our website. Unfortunately an official statement was only approved for press release and our request to publish information on this web page was declined. Therefore, we can only advise that any reader who wishes to know the accurate report from Dorset Trading Standards contacts them directly or via Consumer Direct.

---

Important Notice: We have been having severe and very unusual technical problems with our server computer since Monday 1st December ... not with the website itself, but the machine we lease to host the website. All effort has/is being made to identify and correct this issue, but it has left us completely unable to communicate directly to all our customers and the many interested people who may have wished to view the website and receive clear truthful information. This bizarre machine fault has also suspended all online ticket booking and we can only thank you for your understanding during this extremely difficult time and apologise to you for any concern this 'silent' situation may have created.

---

Important Notice: We have every intent on contacting our all of our customers directly, but we must wait until we have as much evidence as is possible to accurately inform you of what really did/did not happen at our sincere, honest and otherwise hugely successful children's event enterprise. Please be patient for this communication and remain open-minded individuals.

---

Last edited:
The theme park I mentioned above has now been closed down: CLICK

And the OFFICIAL WEBSITE is now working again, if you want to see how they advertised the place.

Pictures:
nativity.jpg

tunnel1.jpg

balooncabin.jpg

candyshop.jpg

toys.jpg

Plus statements (these are great):
---

Important Notice: We very much looked forward to displaying an official statement from Dorest Trading Standards on our website. Unfortunately an official statement was only approved for press release and our request to publish information on this web page was declined. Therefore, we can only advise that any reader who wishes to know the accurate report from Dorset Trading Standards contacts them directly or via Consumer Direct.

---

Important Notice: We have been having severe and very unusual technical problems with our server computer since Monday 1st December ... not with the website itself, but the machine we lease to host the website. All effort has/is being made to identify and correct this issue, but it has left us completely unable to communicate directly to all our customers and the many interested people who may have wished to view the website and receive clear truthful information. This bizarre machine fault has also suspended all online ticket booking and we can only thank you for your understanding during this extremely difficult time and apologise to you for any concern this 'silent' situation may have created.

---

Important Notice: We have every intent on contacting our all of our customers directly, but we must wait until we have as much evidence as is possible to accurately inform you of what really did/did not happen at our sincere, honest and otherwise hugely successful children's event enterprise. Please be patient for this communication and remain open-minded individuals.

---
Not there anymore. :(

'Britney' perv gets an Asbo

A MAN of 59 got an Asbo yesterday banning him from wearing a Britney Spears-style schoolgirl outfit.

TRIGGERMAIN_672414a.jpg

Kinky Peter Trigger was hit with the order after loitering at school gates and tagging along behind pupils.

A court heard how the cross-dresser would hang around in a white blouse, grey skirt, burgundy tie, grey ankle socks and a blue cap.

He would walk after children tugging at their sleeves, showing his bare thighs and indicating he had nothing on underneath.

Council chiefs in Northampton took Trigger to court after complaints from frightened and concerned parents about his antics outside the town’s Woodvale Primary.

The court imposed a five-year Asbo banning him from wearing “clothes which may cause alarm, distress or harassment”, wearing a skirt or showing bare legs on schooldays.

Trigger, who appeared in court in trousers and a sweater, claimed he had a right to wear whatever he chose. He faces jail if he breaches the Asbo.

Britney wore a skimpy school outfit in the video to her 1998 debut hit . . . Baby One More Time.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2011467.ece

Where was he when I was at school...

*Eagerly waits for Jay's reply.*

Last edited:
I don't understand that Renault advert which ends saying "Remember you said you'd never buy a Renault?"

Well, no. I didn't know anybody said that, and now it's making me wonder why people would've said they wouldn't buy a Renault.

That advert has gone completely wrong for me, it's making me question Renault rather than want one of their cars.

Well apart from mine having completely fucked up brakes (despite them saying theyre fine) and the drivers door window not working (and me not having money to pay for it), my Megane isn't too bad.

Plus I think it looks great (at least when it's clean...)

Oh and as for the new Megane, when I see the advert, and look at pictures of it, I don't like it, but when I went to get mine fixed, and saw the new one in the showroom, I want one, its really good looking, especially inside.

Wow I've seen that Nicorette patch joke on stand up years ago, and it was done correctly then as well - the joke was or is... he put the patches on her and then whenever she left him she'd start to get cravings think it's for him and come running back to him.

Back
Top Bottom